• Take it..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for Mike to come out..

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Leave it there..

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah stealing is bad...I certainly wouldn't steal from LP. Best bet is to just stay there and wait for him lol.

I'd stick around the car and wait for Mike to return. Then talk to him and get to know him a lil, and then ask for a quick hearing of the demos. Then I would ask for his autograph and leave.

^ Omg, stop spamming.

same here, wouldt steal it... im terrible at stealing things jeje
id just wait till he comes back, talk to him (if i managed to stay cool :p) ask for his autograph and if by the time im not feeling like im gonna faint, probably ask if i could hear a song.

Well, if Mike left his car windows down, I can just simply grab the CD. Then before I get away, I would wait in my car for Mike Shinoda to come back. When I see him, I'd scream "Hey Mike, SUCK MY!" and then drive home to rip it, host it, and put it on LPF. :D

meteora500 said:
I would hide in his back seat, and when he came back into his car, hopefully he would play it. I would then stay hidden in his car until he went home, sneak into his house, and watch him in his sleep...creepy, no? I actually would not do that but you have to admit, it would be pretty fun...until he calls the cops and has me arested...

+1 brownie point for having the best post in this thread.

...you are now my favorite LPFer. You like AFI and LP.. which is pretty rare because they are of two completely different genres.

And you just rock my socks.

Hopefully I'm not being creepy. It IS 1:42 AM.

Anyway... I'd have to completely different personalities if that happened. I'd either want to take it and keep it for myself, or wait on him and tell him he shouldn't let it just lay there in the open and ask him if I could have a small listen.

Actually, I could pop it in his stereo and record it with a digital recorder or something... I would be totally ninja about it.

I would take it make a copy with my laptop put the cd back and hehe ill be the first fan to listen to their new music THEN ill sell it on e-bay and become Dr.Evil himself MUHAHAHAHAHAH :p

I`d probably fight with my conscience fooooooor .....about 5min....and then if I had the chance I`d ask Mike if I could listen to the songs but if Mike wasn`t there ...well,I don`t think I `d take the CD and keep it to myself.It`s simply not my nature...besides I`ll have the chance to listen to the songs when the album`s out and it`s really not a big deal for me to wait a month or so,I`ve waited for one whole year and I`ll wait a little more.I believe it`s gonna be worth it :thumbsup:

I would wait for mike to come out and tell him that somebody might take that cd if he just left out in the open like that. I definitly wouldnt let anyone else steal from his car with me standing there.

LOL XD I would probably be too blind too even see it, but if I did then I would wait for him and ask him if I could listen to it.

I will stay there and wait for him. I will take care on it from someone who would steal it

Back