Just another newbie thread...

Arian

Hello, I'm Arian. Was looking for a place to kick back and yap about a bunch of topics. Looks like I've found it. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome Arian.Hope your stay will be a long one considering the many assholes that nearly made me leave,then I realized that that's all they were 'assholes',this gave me strength. :D

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Welcome Arian.Hope your stay will be a long one considering the many assholes that nearly made me leave,then I realized that that's all they were 'assholes',this gave me strength. :D

Yes, she now embaces the power of the "piss"

Welcome Arian...

I too am Aryan... LOL... just kidding... or am I?

any way... speak your mind, and not your government issued oppinion... you should have fun here...

Hullo Arian. I've only been on this board for a week or so. I got no ****ing welcome,(prolly the pirate issue, never mind) but as a newbie, I'll welcome you.

This board is different. Don't mind your P's and Q's, it's the ****s and ****s you gotta watch out for.

This site is more than it's cover. Look deep inside, and you'll find something you never expected to find.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Then don't visit threads that are speakin' of religious issues.Problem solved!!

You and MRIH are starting to think alike, he said the exact same thing..

I knew you 2 were meant for each other.

It was "LOVE TO HATE" at first site.

phreakwars said:
You and MRIH are starting to think alike, he said the exact same thing..

I knew you 2 were meant for each other.

It was "LOVE TO HATE" at first site.

Oh phreak..you know I have higher standards.You on the other hand...whewy!! :D

builder said:
Hullo Arian. I've only been on this board for a week or so. I got no ****ing welcome,(prolly the pirate issue, never mind) but as a newbie, I'll welcome you.

This board is different. Don't mind your P's and Q's, it's the ****s and ****s you gotta watch out for.

This site is more than it's cover. Look deep inside, and you'll find something you never expected to find.
Hi builder and Arian! Welcome to venting HQ. Deep inside you will find how you really feel and how those listening to you really feel. Liberal commie's fags, bible thumpers, breeders and especially conservative's are targets and this is a target rich environment.

If I had a name like "Arian" I wouldn't even tell anyone... sounds like a paki or muslim handle to be sure....

ya.....check it out people!!!

snooper1

Arian said:
Hello, I'm Arian. Was looking for a place to kick back and yap about a bunch of topics. Looks like I've found it. Look forward to meeting everyone.

I just joined! :)

Back