Just Ask for Music

I got a long list of albums here, so even if you find only half I'll be happy (but I would really love it if you found most of them :D ):

Ember to Inferno by Trivium
Ascendancy by Trivium
Start a War by Static-X
Wisconsin Death Trip by Static-X
Lateralus by Tool
Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God
Xtort by KMFDM
Angst by KMFDM

Dark Angel said:
I got a long list of albums here, so even if you find only half I'll be happy (but I would really love it if you found most of them :D ):

Ember to Inferno by Trivium
Ascendancy by Trivium
Start a War by Static-X
Wisconsin Death Trip by Static-X
Lateralus by Tool
Ashes of the Wake by Lamb of God
Xtort by KMFDM
Angst by KMFDM

Request Filled

Yo jeezy I made that avartar a LOOOONG time ago. Guess it got around the net. Anyway... My man, can you find some SOHO VIOLET music for me.... If you can get me 3 songs that'd be great.

azemkamikaze03 said:
mettalica - nothing else matters

would be nice please freakin limewire doesnt have good versions
Sent - 1 Live and 1 'Normal' I believe ^^

ITOTF, I don't have the band you requested on my pc. I'll take a quick look in a sec..

were you able to find any of the P.O.D. tracks?

if not.....

could you find

matisyahu - Shake off the dust, Arise (Album)

:thumbsup: Thanks!

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Thanks for the soundtracks.

One more for now.

Blurry from Puddle of Mudd

I'm a bad person, sorry. XD
Along with the one above, could I possibly get:
Songs from an American Movie, Vol. 1: Learning How to Smile by Everclear?

McArt said:
were you able to find any of the P.O.D. tracks?

if not.....

could you find

matisyahu - Shake off the dust, Arise (Album)

:thumbsup: Thanks!
Request Filled

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Yo jeezy I made that avartar a LOOOONG time ago. Guess it got around the net. Anyway... My man, can you find some SOHO VIOLET music for me.... If you can get me 3 songs that'd be great.
I can rip you 3 songs from their MySpace...if you want me to....and yeah...nice avatar...I found it on a B.E.P. message board...
Vash_the_Stampede said:
I'm a bad person, sorry. XD
Along with the one above, could I possibly get:
Songs from an American Movie, Vol. 1: Learning How to Smile by Everclear?
Haven't found that, but I got you Puddle of Mudd
Friðbjörn said:
hey man...could you get me The everlasting gaze by Smashing Pumpkins? that would be greatly appreciated...
Request Filled

Just to say it again I'm searching "My December" from the Inglewood, California 15/03/04 performance by Linkin Park...

One more, kinda of a misunderstanding on my part, coud I get the album Come Clean by Puddle of Mudd.

I didn't see that you had asked for MD, is that all you need? I have that whole show

Breakdown Conspiracy said:
Hey Jeezy,
Could you find me Pharrel ft gewn stifani - can i have it like that (rock remix)
the proper name i dnt thik is rock remix but it you can find it id apperciate it.
Request Filled

Vash_the_Stampede said:
One more, kinda of a misunderstanding on my part, coud I get the album Come Clean by Puddle of Mudd.

I didn't see that you had asked for MD, is that all you need? I have that whole show
Request filled...and yeah...I just needed this one song...I have the rest of the show...

Phranka said:
Can you see if the new album 'The Paramour Sessions' from Papa Roach is out yet :)

I didn't even know they got a new one...it's gonna be out September 12th in the US...I don't think it's gonna be online before September 5th...but I'll keep you up to date...

Back