Just Ask for Music

Hahninator said:
I know it's the same but it's the LPF forums and I'd rather noone ask for LPU tracks, FMM tracks, LP songs, FM songs or Holly songs :O

Jeezy I'll look for that Sampler. I know someone has it somewhere.
I second that, dont be a noob, support them and BUY the songs! :p

Pssst. Jeezy, look in my sig... at the bottom. ;)

Jeeeeeezy, what's going on? :D

I know my requests probably bug the f*ck out of you because you can't ever find stuff I ask for lmao.

Buuuuuut do you think you can find any live shows by Panic! At the Disco? Not the iTunes EP but like an actual show? :O Thanks

Hahninator said:

I know my requests probably bug the f*ck out of you because you can't ever find stuff I ask for lmao.

Buuuuuut do you think you can find any live shows by Panic! At the Disco? Not the iTunes EP but like an actual show? :O Thanks

I'll love you indefinatly if you find some & hook me up too.

All this piracy rofl I LOVE IT :D ok i want a song i dont know the artist.. but its called "I'm blue" (i think :D) its dance song that played in that movie "Big fat lier" Im blue dabodee dabodaai rofl i suck at singing but try to find it plzzzzz :D

GraDoN said:
All this piracy rofl I LOVE IT :D ok i want a song i dont know the artist.. but its called "I'm blue" (i think :D) its dance song that played in that movie "Big fat lier" Im blue dabodee dabodaai rofl i suck at singing but try to find it plzzzzz :D

lol when i read it i just knew this song, and i just had to download, so here:

eiffel 65 - i'm blue

this is the song you mean right :p ?

Hahninator said:

Man...you kill me with your requests...can't find it....you always wnat the stuff which is impossible to get...

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Haha, when I saw yours, I just had to do it. :p

What are you referring to with yours anyway?
I just thought it was a funny thing to post...lol :D

I can usually find anything I want except the hard stuff rofl.

What about the new album by The Roots? :O that'd be awesome to have. I heard Black Thought owns in a song that has Media in the title. It's related to Cigarettes kind of.

edit: got it now lol. I got the clean version. that song is nowhere as good as I thought. Black Thought is pretty good on the whole CD though <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i please get:

The String Quartet Tribute To Meteora

not the first string quartet tribute, this is another one to linkin park

thanks

EDIT: Also, i heard there are two alternative versions of Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin, one goes for 15 min i think, and the other 20. If you could find those thanks.

partOFmeLP77 said:
Jeezy, this is gonna be a tough one I think but can you find "She's Gone", a jazz balad by Chuck Mangione? I can't find it anywhere....

thanks
shadowfax1007 said:
Can i please get:

The String Quartet Tribute To Meteora

not the first string quartet tribute, this is another one to linkin park

thanks

EDIT: Also, i heard there are two alternative versions of Achilles Last Stand by Led Zeppelin, one goes for 15 min i think, and the other 20. If you could find those thanks.
Can't find those...I'm really sorry....

djwakka said:
Could totally go for some Craig Armstrong, jeez-ay
Request Filled

Back