Just Ask for Music

hey jezzy Can you find The Day Hell Broke Loose At Sicard Hallow EP for me by MAylene And The Suns Of Disastes... i looked on album base and it wasn't there.....i would love if you could find this for me.

thanks for taking time to help me out

Hey Jeez can you get me the Kaiser Chiefs new album,

and didn't the full Korn Unplugged come out today as well?? If it did, I'd like that as well :D

Hey Jeez can you get me the Kaiser Chiefs new album,

and didn't the full Korn Unplugged come out today as well?? If it did, I'd like that as well :D
Filled

hey jezzy Can you find The Day Hell Broke Loose At Sicard Hallow EP for me by MAylene And The Suns Of Disastes... i looked on album base and it wasn't there.....i would love if you could find this for me.

thanks for taking time to help me out
Can't find it, sorry

im back.... hmm.... you know the fake lp album erection (lol..) can you get me that since technically it isn't lp? i heard a few songs from it and thought it was pretty good.

ive been looking forever for it.... (both the actual band(s) and the album itself) Ill check around the forum... i saw a thread about "fake lp" tracks so maybe itll be there

Can you get me
Album: Potter's Field
Artist: 12 Stones

Tracks on this Album
  1. Shadows
  2. The Last Song
  3. Far Away
  4. Speak Your Mind
  5. Lifeless
  6. Bitter
  7. Photograph
  8. 3 Leaf Loser
  9. Stay
  10. Waiting for Yesterday
  11. In Closing

Yeah I can't find KoRn's Unplugged, anyone got a good link to that?
yeah..I got you the link

I'd like to have the soundtrack from Crank
You don't have to get me each song if you cant find it...
here's the tracklist:
http://www.amazon.de/Crank-Original...-5080249?ie=UTF8&qid=1172931058&sr=1-1#disc_1
filled

Can you get me
Album: Potter's Field
Artist: 12 Stones

Tracks on this Album
  1. Shadows
  2. The Last Song
  3. Far Away
  4. Speak Your Mind
  5. Lifeless
  6. Bitter
  7. Photograph
  8. 3 Leaf Loser
  9. Stay
  10. Waiting for Yesterday
  11. In Closing
filled
Hey Jeezy could you get me the song "Tuning In" by Hadouken! please? It's on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/hadoukenuk but it's not downloadable :[
filled

Back