Just Ask for Music

last yar kerrange made a CD of bands that done covers of metallica songs bands like trivium and fightstar machine head etc can you get it for me PLEASE of please + Rep for who ever gets me WHOLE album as i had the CD played it too much and now it will not play GRRR

thanks in advance

last yar kerrange made a CD of bands that done covers of metallica songs bands like trivium and fightstar machine head etc can you get it for me PLEASE of please + Rep for who ever gets me WHOLE album as i had the CD played it too much and now it will not play GRRR

thanks in advance

FILLED!

umm...could someone find the acoustic version of "this side of brightness" by thursday from the acoustic thursday/thrice cd.

Hey dude, I dunno if you can get this, but can I get "Broken Glass" by Linkin Park Ft. Grey Daze? I heard somewhere that it's the demo that got Chester into LP. I'd love to hear it! :D Thanks in advance!

Hey dude, I dunno if you can get this, but can I get "Broken Glass" by Linkin Park Ft. Grey Daze? I heard somewhere that it's the demo that got Chester into LP. I'd love to hear it! :D Thanks in advance!

I don't know if there's a song like that...I never heard of it

Back