Just Ask for Music

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
I know .... what im about to ask you for aint music. But your great at finding things so I thought I'd ask you to look for the Key Generator for Adobe Photoshop cs2.

I send it to you...make sure to view the "Read Me" file... :thumbsup:

Hi Jeezy, I have another request.
One of my friends is trying to find the song "What It's Like" by Everlast, but he can't find it anywhere. If you can find it, that'd be great, thanks.

Dark Angel said:
Hi Jeezy, I have another request.
One of my friends is trying to find the song "What It's Like" by Everlast, but he can't find it anywhere. If you can find it, that'd be great, thanks.
CrimsonRegret said:
Can i have the new Three Days Grace album??? please
Hyper said:
"Windowlicker" by Aphex Twin
Requests filled...

Hey do yout hink you could try and find me anything by Hilltop Hoods, but not The Calling or The Hard Road because I've already got those. :thumbsup:

I feel bad to come back so soon, but any of these possible?
Basically her discography.

Precious (Under the name Cubic U)
First Love (Utada Hikaru)
Distance (Utada Hikaru)
DEEP RIVER (Utada Hikaru)
Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.1 (Utada Hikaru)

Or somewhere I can go to find them?
Also, if there's anything you want or need, feel free to ask. I kinda feel bad to keep asking but unable to give anything in return.

^^ I found Deep River...

well...I'm looking for Jackie O - "Poe Little Rich Girl" and a guy called Atllas who has 2 CDs called "Hunger And Starvation".....and...."The King Of AZ"

I don't know if I'm to right place here for these requests, but I'm looking for 2 songs:
KAN HET NIET LATEN and DEZE DAGEN by NEDELH. I looked almost everywhere, perhaps you can help me?

Hey I was wondering if you could find the Hoppípolla single, by Sigur Rós...I have that song, but there's one track on it that I don't have...
I'd deeply appreciate that

Friðbjörn said:
Hey I was wondering if you could find the Hoppípolla single, by Sigur Rós...I have that song, but there's one track on it that I don't have...
Ashwin said:
I don't know if I'm to right place here for these requests, but I'm looking for 2 songs:
KAN HET NIET LATEN and DEZE DAGEN by NEDELH. I looked almost everywhere, perhaps you can help me?
^^
Sorry...but I can't find these songs....

Friðbjörn said:

Which song is it? Is it the short or long one?

Jeezy said:
^^
Sorry...but I can't find these songs....
ahh...thanks anyway man :thumbsup:

Toxic1 said:
Which song is it? Is it the short or long one?
it's not Hoppípolla (long one) nor Með blóðnasir (short one), I have both of those
it's the third track on the single, it's called Hafssól...it's a song they usually do after the first encore in concerts, I'm lookin for the studio version, which is hard to find

Jeezy, I am looking for Green Day and Red Hot Chilli Peppers stuff - preferably everything from both (my mom likes them, omfg-lmao-lol :p )

Back