Just Ask for Music

Shadowfax, Yoh Asakura, de/emy, Greyfoxx and Vash's requests have been filled

all the others...

I'm sorry...couldn't find it...

new request :D

Hoobastank (self-titled CD)
Every Man For Himself

both CD's from Hoobastank. Would Be Gladly Appreciated :D

hmm..will u find some acapella or instrumental for me? like a capella for numb,crawling. i cant find them anywhere. but if u can, send me the link please,will be greatly appreaciated :)

by the way, i want to request A.06(linkin park). Lots of thanks :D

Sk8Park said:
hmm..will u find some acapella or instrumental for me? like a capella for numb,crawling. i cant find them anywhere. but if u can, send me the link please,will be greatly appreaciated :)

by the way, i want to request A.06(linkin park). Lots of thanks :D

I don't give away Linkin Park stuff

all other requests will be filled this weekend...

Sk8Park said:
erm..sorry

i have a request here. I want "welcome to the dark parade" from my chemical romance. Thanks.
You also have to have 30 posts to request stuff....sorry again...

mundo119 said:
new request :D

Hoobastank (self-titled CD)
Every Man For Himself

both CD's from Hoobastank. Would Be Gladly Appreciated :D
Greyfoxx said:
Request: Disturbed-The Sickness(album) Please

Begging: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'll love you forever and ever and ever
waiting4thesun said:
i'd like to request any album by Opeth that you can find, especially Blackwater Park. if nothing else, at least that one please :D
all filled

crazy robster said:
Jeez my honey here I am again!! ^^ Could you get me Muse's latest album "Black Holes And Revelations?" Thanks a lot darling!! :D
Request filled

OMFG I can't believe it you're so fast!!! You're better than Santa, my Jeez!!! Thanks a lot buddy I owe you!!! :thumbsup: Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! *squeeze hugs*

PS: I wish I could give you more rep but I still have to spread around...anyway love ya man!!! :D

crazy robster said:
OMFG I can't believe it you're so fast!!! You're better than Santa, my Jeez!!! Thanks a lot buddy I owe you!!! :thumbsup: Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!! *squeeze hugs*

PS: I wish I could give you more rep but I still have to spread around...anyway love ya man!!! :D
No problem...I hope you like the album... :thumbsup:

hey jeez, could you see if you can find any of the queen tribute concerts, brian mays solo albums, Roger Taylors solo's and Freddie mercury's solos.
if you can only be bothered to do one or two, my top preferences would be the tribute concerts and roger taylors solo projects.
thanks a lot man!
catch ya later

Back