Kerry to call for impeachment investigation

Were fighting insurgents for a couple of reasons.
One is that the other people that aren

You have to look at North Korea's nuclear threat in this way; Madeline/Clinton gave them a nuke when they didn't have a grid any better than a K-mart $5.00 extension cord. She negotiated feverishly to have the nuke material returned and then delivered the heating oil and allowed the tankers to leave the UN certified packed nuke stuff on the docks as Bush took the presidency.

Democrats are pretty angry alot these days. They've lost two presidential elections in a row, they haven't had control of the House of Representatives in over a decade, the Senate slipped through their fingers and voters canned Tom Daschle as they went even deeper in the electoral hole this past November. Demoralized doesn't even begin to describe it. So what's a liberal to do these days?

It's the I-word....impeachment. It makes sense, doesn't it? Democrats are still mad about the impeachment of Bill Clinton. They want a little revenge. So how are they going to do it? What evidence could they possibly have to even think about starting any such proceeding against George Bush?

What's making the rounds is the fore mentioned Downing Street memo from 2002 (10 Downing Street is the official prime minister's residence in Great Britain, for those who don't follow such things.) In this memo, which was drafted by a foreign policy aide to Tony Blair, it allegedly includes minutes from a July 2002 meeting where Tony Blair allegedly admitted that the Bush administration fixed Iraq intelligence in order to go to war. Oh boy...this is a doozy! It's the smoking gun....George Bush is doomed! Bullshit!

The memo apparently doesn't quote either Bush or Blair directly and lacks any sort of evidence supporting a cover up. But that doesn't matter...facts are never a problem for the left, and for those who do not like Bush. Already seizing on this are the loony left blogs on the Internet, as well as The Poodle (John Kerry) and Ralph Nader. John Kerry, in particular, made the following statement: "I think it's a stunning, unbelievably simple and understandable statement of the truth and a profoundly important document that raises stunning issues here at home." How about that....Kerry is calling a leaked British memo featuring secondhand information "a profoundly important document." I guess he still has his truth-stretcher around from his campaigning days.

The left will sooner or later be propped up by the mainstream media on this one. The message will be clear: George Bush has to go. But before the bedwetters get their pull-ups in a knot, they should take heed of one fact: they don't control either house of Congress. That makes any sort of impeachment a little bit difficult.

But that won't stop them from trying.

Do I think Bush should be Impeached?

The only way that I can answer that question is stating this....everytime a sitting US President has been impeached, it sparks a reoccuring wave of bitter seperation within the nation. The people who directly pay for this the most, are the citizens of this country.
Because of the divsiveness of the powers that be.....legislation becomes forever gridlocked no matter how positive the legislation might be for the country.
It strictly becomes Democrat vs. Republican, and nothing gets done.
In this particular case.......I pick the future of this nation over the gnashing of teeth over a President that some have a death wish for. It dosen't get anything accomplished at all.

Back