Kneel before my powers,

Further hints that you're a nobody; you don't want me talking about you because you don't exist. :sleepy: just pass away.

Aww, don't take it that hard, I still love you <3.
I don't care that you fail at trolling, I'm still your lover <3 Don't forget that my sweet little cuddle bear <3

Aww, don't take it that hard, I still love you <3.
I don't care that you fail at trolling, I'm still your lover <3 Don't forget that my sweet little cuddle bear <3
You're saying that I'm trolling you by telling you that you're a nobody? Well I'll be darn you're just retarded. Even your name insists on that you're a NOB(ia)ODY, it also hints that you're a knob head. Sorry you're nobody so that means that you can't love. :sleepy: just pass away.

You're saying that I'm trolling you by telling you that you're a nobody? Well I'll be darn you're just retarded. Even your name insists on that you're a NOB(ia)ODY, it also hints that you're a knob head. Sorry you're nobody so that means that you can't love. :sleepy: just pass away.

I love you so much <3
you even said yesterday to me that you didn't mind the fact that I was mentally retarted, that was so sweet <3

most fagotted introduction ever, you dont get my respect that way..

but welcome i guess.

Back