Knock, Knock.....

Spleefman

Hello GF brethren!!!!

Sorry I have been gone so long!

Let's see...I last posted in August it says. That's because the fine folks at the American Cancer Society restricted the material we could surf there.

My home computer fried soon after that.

In October The fine folks at the American Cancer Society fired me because one of the employees had reported me for using "innappropriate language" at work. This I did not do. Yes..I cuss like a drunken sailor on leave here...but not at work. I am still in the process of filing a grievance, filing "Wrongful Termination" charges on ACS with the EEOC, and fighting the Godamned Texas Employment Commission for my unemployment benefits. So life has just pretty much sucked ass!

On a better note...We are in full swing now with recording the Bumpercrop CD now. All equipment has been acquired, and we have just dumped all the material I had on the Roland VS-1680 Workstation to Sonar 5.

Just got a new computer built awhile ago by my bass player and thought I would come back and say....."YO!!!"

P.S....I tried to put this in the members section but could not get my browser to go there for some reason.

I missed you folks!

Hey we missed you too. Glad to hear from you.
You should have a pretty good case if no one else heard you or is backing up his story. That EEOC must be like my EEO. What a pain in the ass to go through!

Thanks folks...yep....I am sure I missed alot!

Yeah Snafu.....I actually have three witnessess. One sat right next to me. They only have 13 more days to answer my grievance letter. They still have not talked to any of my witnessess.

I busted my ass for those people, and they did not follow up this bitches charges with any kind of investigation. The bitch that did this to me was one of those real uppidty fundamentalist christian types. Guess she forgot one of the Ten Commandments...Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor. I did hear that she was diagnosed with breast cancer soon after she got me fired..... I would not wish that on any human...but...Karma is weird that way huh? Anyway...I was in the begining going to roll over and just take it in the ass...however I remembered that I do not like partaking in that activity, and now the fight is on!

I have an appeal on the 21st with the Texas Employment Commission to retain my unemployment benefits that were denied....State of Texas sucks asss!

Anyway..just going through the chain of steps that I have to take to do everything legal......I sure would like a couple of guidos to go work that bitch over though! She not only caused me financial harm...but my family! That's just wrong!

Hey J.T.

Finally joined up over here too!

Like I said: Don't worry about that bitch, she'll get what's coming to her.

Did you ever get your keyboard back from that Pat's ex or not?

Hello Jenn!!!!!

No IP...I tried to call Jeff yesterday and he is out of town till tuesday....this part is pissing me off.

Thanks Tori!

****in' Spleefman... wondering when your ass was gonna get back here... finish remixing those cuts yet ?? My bitch wants to hear them.

Yo Phreak..... Well we just got the Workstation back in our posession in October....we started redoing some of the tracks. The other day we dumped all of the material on that to our Sonar 5 system, that took about a good straight 12 hours, and we will start doing the serious **** there. It has been a slow process, but we are making headway now...thank God! When we get done with it the product will be top notch! I'll keep ya informed of the progress.

By the way...look up on the internet about that Sonar 5 system.....it's kick ass! It does everything but wipe your ass!

And IP...you have to understand Jeff....he's rich...but cheap. He's trying to get Lisa to cough up the keyboard to where he dosen't have to dump money my way. So he's dragging the thing out in hopes that Lisa will give him the board to where he can be done with it and not be out any money. Sick huh?
Anyway...we'll get it taken care of...one way or the other.

Uh....I would say I was touched by your sentimate...but Christ...it's already sounding creepy enough!:eek:

Back