KoRn Fans Come here

there are rumours that the new album will be out in october..single the end of september, after they finnish the European tour

PS i saw them at Sziget...i'm so ****ing happy *dancing*

it's only a european one off tour.

They were amazing. i was right at the front and every one started moshing. i was really pissed but luckly i still remember it.

They played
Here to Stay
Got the life
thoughtless
twist
adidas
freak on a leash
unknown, can't remeber the name but it rocked
brick in the wall
faget ( then they showed their new guitarist to replace head)
Did my time
Falling away from me
One
Hypocrite
Ya'll wanna single

Sygy said:
it's only a european one off tour.

They were amazing. i was right at the front and every one started moshing. i was really pissed but luckly i still remember it.

unknown, can't remeber the name but it rocked
brick in the wall
Sygy said:
LMOA man you realy gotta start listen to some more music not only LP (some legends like Pink Floyd maybe ;) )

that "unknown" made my day LOL

Sygy said:
:mad: i'm not stupid ya know, i love pink floyd.

nooo...i didn't meant it like that :) don't be mad....I should listen to PF more too and if i tell you that i don't remember from what Metallica album is ONE from..will it make you feel better? I don't have that much musical culture myself......Feel better? :D

Woo hoo!! i can't wait for the new KoRn "see You On The other Side" album due on December 6!! I love these guys!!!!! and the new TT video is done..it's gonna be sick
:)

i bring all the korn fans news..from korn forums...okay what should i say?
Korn is filming there new video called hypocrite( man that song rocks)..anyways the video will be starring snopp dogg as Jon Davis. Snopp will be wearing a wig..yes a dreadlock wig. Also, Rob patterson would be joining them on there american tour which is due to kick off next year.
Jon had a baby boy called Pirate...thats all for now...

Sygy said:
i bring all the korn fans news..from korn forums...okay what should i say?
Korn is filming there new video called hypocrite( man that song rocks)..anyways the video will be starring snopp dogg as Jon Davis. Snopp will be wearing a wig..yes a dreadlock wig. Also, Rob patterson would be joining them on there american tour which is due to kick off next year.
Jon had a baby boy called Pirate...thats all for now...

Man!!! There are some errors in your post!!! The new video is for TWISTED TRANSISTOR!! Snoop Dog will play Munky :) !!! also in the video stars Lil' Jon, Xzibit and David Banner..The video is done and will be soon up on Yahoo Launch even before they'll play it on MTV :) so...check the launch today or tomorrow...:)
As much as i'd like to take Rob again for the US tour that's not a sure deal///I guess he is the most likely person to help them in their tour :)
Deven had a baby boy ...the father is Jonathan Davis LOL ;)

The rest it's fine hehee :)

BAM said:
Man!!! There are some errors in your post!!! The new video is for TWISTED TRANSISTOR!! Snoop Dog will play Munky :) !!! also in the video stars Lil' Jon, Xzibit and David Banner..The video is done and will be soon up on Yahoo Launch even before they'll play it on MTV :) so...check the launch today or tomorrow...:)
As much as i'd like to take Rob again for the US tour that's not a sure deal///I guess he is the most likely person to help them in their tour :)
Deven had a baby boy ...the father is Jonathan Davis LOL ;)

The rest it's fine hehee :)

jon...deven...baby....you know what i mean...

Back