KoRn Fans Come here

FanSince1999

Just wanted to say two things: first of all, do you like my korn themed sig? Second...what's korn's best music video?

I really enjoyed the first times...you know...BLind and Clown were like ohhh amazin...but Got The life and Freak on a leash were good too. So I will say Blind. What about you?

cool signature, i like it. I would say that Korn's best video would be Freak On A Leash. its one of my fav. videos. I also like Alone I Break

Your sig is good, but I don't know who's that girl on the left corner. My favorite Korn video is Freak On A Leash. It has like a cartoon thing at the beginning and I thought the bullet thing was cool. My second is Alone I Break cause he kills all his band members, lol.

FanSince1999 said:
Just wanted to say two things: first of all, do you like my korn themed sig? Second...what's korn's best music video?

I really enjoyed the first times...you know...BLind and Clown were like ohhh amazin...but Got The life and Freak on a leash were good too. So I will say Blind. What about you?
that's a vid clip from alone i break isn't it? i luv that song. i like the albums untouchables, korn and follow the leader the best. but most korn stuff is great, not to mention when they work with lp. and, jon davis is probly one of the most talented singers/songwriters in the world, he's kinda my idol

Friðbjörn said:
that's a vid clip from alone i break isn't it? i luv that song. i like the albums untouchables, korn and follow the leader the best. but most korn stuff is great, not to mention when they work with lp. and, jon davis is probly one of the most talented singers/songwriters in the world, he's kinda my idol

That's right man ! "alone I break" this song means too much for me, that's why i included it on my sig. The girl on it, is Angelina Jolie, the world's prettiest lady !

FanSince1999 said:
That's right man ! "alone I break" this song means too much for me, that's why i included it on my sig. The girl on it, is Angelina Jolie, the world's prettiest lady !
yeah it means a lot to me too, i listen to it when i'm depressed. well, also when i'm not depressed. it's a great song, the best off "untouchables" along with "one more time"
and angelina jolie is really hot

some handling? sorry but that can mean a bunch of things.
anyway, i wouldn't possible offend the girl (no matter how good korn are) by playing anything but "romantic" music. but hey, that's just me and my weird ways

Back