KoRn Fans Come here

thoses last links didn't work ... btw thanks a lots man for all those link .. i'll uplate an another show on monday ;) just check it out ?

XrockinfreakX said:
I found an article on my local radio site it says that Brian "Head" from Korn wrote a song for 50 Cent.
here it is: article
From the stars and directly into the gutter....
I mean, OK, god sent him a message, but why give it to 50 and let him ruin that message with his rap about booties and all that?

I had enjoyed Korn all the way up the "Untouchables" album... since then they have gone down hill with their music. I would have to say "Issues" is my favorite album...

Anyways.. my favorite videos are "Blind" and "Follow the Leader"

SingBlueSilver said:
I had enjoyed Korn all the way up the "Untouchables" album... since then they have gone down hill with their music. I would have to say "Issues" is my favorite album...

Anyways.. my favorite videos are "Blind" and "Follow the Leader"

you enjoyed Untouchables? however it was their most criticized album. THey haven't gone down hill. Many people is constantly trying to sink them, but The "take a look in the mirror" was much better than Untouchables.

We'll what happens when their next double disk album arrives in September.

If anyone's interested, I have the entire Woodstock '99 show available to send through either MSN or AIM. That includes the rough versions of Beg For Me and Falling Away From Me, and the most sought after track, My Gift To You.

In case you haven't noticed by my sig, I'm a HUGE Korn fan. Only LP come close to them for me.

BTW, has anyone got a version of "One Step Closer" from PR where Jonathan is singing with Chester? That's top of my wish list at the moment.

NineTails said:
If anyone's interested, I have the entire Woodstock '99 show available to send through either MSN or AIM. That includes the rough versions of Beg For Me and Falling Away From Me, and the most sought after track, My Gift To You.

In case you haven't noticed by my sig, I'm a HUGE Korn fan. Only LP come close to them for me.

BTW, has anyone got a version of "One Step Closer" from PR where Jonathan is singing with Chester? That's top of my wish list at the moment.

I have what you want...but I will upload that song for you only if you upload that concert you said you had.

Back