Korn has a new drummer

diana

*Freak on a Leash*
Terry Bozzio is replacing KoRn drummer David Silveria during his temporary hiatus from the band, as reported by Martini Republic.

Bozzio, 57, who is long considered one of the greatest drummers in rock history, will be replacing David Silveria for at least one studio album and tour.

In December in the Netherlands Co de Kloet and Meno Kalmann interviewed Bozzio during their radio show in which he said he'll be working for KoRn as their full time drummer during the hiatus.

Bozzio has recorded with numerous musicians on hundreds of albums across the musical spectrum, including Robbie Robertson, Gary Wright, Don Dokken, Paul Hyde, Herbie Hancock, Dweezil Zappa, Richard Marx, Jeff Beck, Duran Duran, Explorer's Club, Billy Sheehan, Steve Vai, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, among others.

According to Martini Republic, Silveria is taking time out from the band supposedly to maintain his restaurants -- Tuna Town and Silvera's Steakhouse & Lounge -- plus spend quality time with the family.

Thanks to KSN for the information.
I copied this from www.machineshopspot.com...

Sygy said:
Korn are falling apart. i bet there new album will be even worst than SYOTOS
well considering see you on the other side wasnt too bad i think the new one will be at least as good as it.
KoRN are not falling apart! where did you get that idea from?

Omg, Sygy, what are you talkin about! :eek: You better not say that ever again! :(
SYOTS is not a bad album...you just need to listen to it and give it a chance...When I first listened to it I thought the same as you...but when I gave it a try after a while, I could hear it's a great album!

And I'm pretty happy about that new drummer cuz he's really good and it should come out awesome! I just hope David is really gonna return...

diana said:
Omg, Sygy, what are you talkin about! :eek: You better not say that ever again! :(
SYOTS is not a bad album...you just need to listen to it and give it a chance...When I first listened to it I thought the same as you...but when I gave it a try after a while, I could hear it's a great album!

And I'm pretty happy about that new drummer cuz he's really good and it should come out awesome! I just hope David is really gonna return...
he will return! theres no doubt in my mind that he will!

a band thst is REALLY fallin abart is limp bizqit...
i donno bout korn but the song "freak on a leech" is kool is it a new song?

well..I also hope he'll be back....because he's one of the main reasons why I like Korn

diana said:
Freak On A Leash is from album Follow The Leader (1998)...you should check out other songs also...there are many way better ones than Freak On A Leash...believe me...^^
my fav korn songs are Eaten Up Inside, Freak On A Leash, Twisted Transistor... well i wont keep you here forever, i like at least half theur songs a lot! lol

I think "Clown", "Coming Undone", "Blind", "Got The Life" and "It's On" are awesome...you have to check out those...at least....those are my favorites...

8 years old? lol my bad ><
i also had a vid of him singing with a bullet going past everything and missing everyone and one with this poor dude being owned at school at the end he vommits (sp?) over them all *eeeeeew*

GraDoN said:
8 years old? lol my bad ><
i also had a vid of him singing with a bullet going past everything and missing everyone and one with this poor dude being owned at school at the end he vommits (sp?) over them all *eeeeeew*
Yeah, the first one (bullet) is Freak On A Leash, the second one is Thoughtless...awesome song...
Well, I gotta say I love all the songs...the best albums for me are the first ones... Oh, you gotta check out My Gift To You...and see it live...one version is here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_VoNC3XDBI...and here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv7zXMZzj50&mode=related&search=watch... the whole clip! The end is awesome!^^

yes, im sorry it is a shaky album. it didnt sell aswell, and some of the lyrics were well questionable. when they played there songs live when i saw them in concert at brixton all there songs fell about flat to the crowd. Sure TT is a going song when u first hear it but after a few listens it seems rather dry.

after the untouctables, korn just started getting worst and worst

Back