Korn has a new drummer

FireHawk said:
First off the bold: 16th notes aren't that hard (32nd's are the hard ones) if you know fret board good but if your an intermediate player who only uses 6 string then yeah :p Truthfully 7-String is not that different besides the low B string, and chords change if you use the 7th string. I am getting an Ibanez 7 String this summer :thumbsup:

Now the underline: Very Very True

Red: System Of A Down is on a "Hiatus" also. Maybe they are like Blink who actually said hiatus, but in reality there singer said he would never come back so the label hid it :p
im no expert with guitars but my cousen is getting a 7 string in a couple of months he said... hopefully he's good enough to use it! lol
how much more skill does it take to use it?

it just depends how well you know how to harmonize the extra string, but a lot of people have problem with the size of the neck being bigger. Its just some things are harder for different people (fret sizes, type of necks, etc.) This biggest problem I use to have with a 7 string was fret sizes were a bit bigger, since when I bought my PRS I got one that has smaller sized frets then most guitars because I have small fingers. The again I play bass on the side so that 7th string is just like a bass string so I know how to pick it fast.

There are a few more things if you wanna know PM I don't wanna spam the thread anymore than I have already :D

FireHawk said:
it just depends how well you know how to harmonize the extra string, but a lot of people have problem with the size of the neck being bigger. Its just some things are harder for different people (fret sizes, type of necks, etc.) This biggest problem I use to have with a 7 string was fret sizes were a bit bigger, since when I bought my PRS I got one that has smaller sized frets then most guitars because I have small fingers. The again I play bass on the side so that 7th string is just like a bass string so I know how to pick it fast.

There are a few more things if you wanna know PM I don't wanna spam the thread anymore than I have already :D
okay! just wanted to know since i put money in for this 7 string he's getting.
thanks man!

Back