Languages

phreakwars said:
I like the accents of British women, the men sound like dorks, but the British females sound sexy.

Oh no, i totaly melt when anyone speaks in a british accent(male or female). Whenever i get a table of brits i just want to sit around and listen to them all day.

But if the dude happens to be hot, i have to strain myself from going under the table to give phenominal service!

Well now the accent thing totally explains something for me. I have always had kind of a sick thing for Rex Harrison (Henry Higgins) LOL OOOO that might have been sharing too much EEP

My fav. accent is IRISH...MMM MMM

Ever seen boondock saints...Oh yeah i could listen to those guys talk all day or Colin Farrel. He has the best voice but the dirtiest mouth...

EEEP Ya that irish one has gotten me into some trouble. I am still half a sucker for an irish ex. He's nothing but trouble but when he starts drinking and the brougue hits full force I am gone LOL

It's so happy. It is REALLY hard to get mad at a drunk happy irishman. Believe me I have tried many a time. I just can't do it LOL

Gray~Gal said:
My fav. accent is IRISH...MMM MMM

Ever seen boondock saints...Oh yeah i could listen to those guys talk all day or Colin Farrel. He has the best voice but the dirtiest mouth...

Good movie! Id lift up those kilts any day!!!!!!!

Mel Gibson in Braveheart....love the scots!! Drools
If I ever take that trip to Ireland, I am in SERIOUS trouble! The man will have to keep me on a leash!! ;)

My sis plays bagpipes and I can tell ya a few of the blokes in her band think they are true scotts (how they march while goin comando is beyond me EEEP!)

tizz said:
My sis plays bagpipes and I can tell ya a few of the blokes in her band think they are true scotts (how they march while goin comando is beyond me EEEP!)

That CANNOT be comfortable!!

Damn I wish I still had my book of elfin folk songs. Gave it away. Another need to own (not recite) punk thing LOL

Back