Last of the aftermarket stuff...........

airmobile101

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
This pretty much whats left of three 3 quads I parted out. I need to move this stuff out before the next quad arrives. Still have plenty of stock stuff thou. lol

Dirtworks(early design)24v starting kit. Has a little of Blue Oval Ford oversprayed paint on it. Still functional and a little elbow grease will remove all the over spray. $ 85.00 shipped

Dirtworks chain guide. The plastic guide is worn, can get the replacement from Dirtworks, but its still fine for now. You will need to re-tap the existing holes on your swinger larger for this to work, Or........ bolt it up in its current state. $40 shipped

Blue CV4 hoses $25 shipped

Aftermarket CDI 06+ (REV MAX) ???? No idea about this. lol $35.00 shipped

Cycra handlebar mounts, missing one of the smaller bolts that mounts to the handlebars. Still holds the bars tight. 20 shipped

UPP case saver. wraps around the shifter. ER model. Decent condition. You will need the bolts for this. 25 shipped
IMAG0222-1.jpg

Paypal only! Parts will be shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL.
Paypal info: airmobile101@sbcglobal.net
call or text: 636-232-1157
Tim
LOWER 48 states only

i think those cycra things are handguard mounts not bar mounts..Just thinking somebody might use them as bar mounts and possibly hurt themselves snapin em haha

Back