Legal guns protect life again

snafu said:
I'm sure your just being facetious. I'm quite aware of what a Mossberg can do. This guy had no problem operating it and it was pretty damn effective.

Yea, I knew what you meant.

snafu said:
I'm sure your just being facetious. I'm quite aware of what a Mossberg can do. This guy had no problem operating it and it was pretty damn effective.

Well he did mess up by letting two of them live, if he had been better with it he could have killed all 4.

Ali said:
The closest I've ever come to shooting a gun was at a laser rifle range. I got a perfect score and my friend said I should learn how to shoot a real gun because he thought I had potential to be a good marksman.

I've asked my male friends to teach me about guns, help me pick one out, take me out to the firing range, etc...but none of them have made the time so I've pretty much given up on learning around here.

Once I move, I'd like to learn more about guns and hopefully purchase my first. I'd also like to take a self-defense course and perhaps even try archery.

I figure if I'm brave enough to move to a more urban, crime ridden area where I don't know a soul, then I'd best be brave enough to protect myself when I get there, cuz ain't nobody gonna do it for me!

Comment #1000! w00t!

View attachment 2487

Tickle 'em pink, sugar!

Attachments

• a9a6f5b1565ed6b585eeae6ca12b46bc.jpg
    a9a6f5b1565ed6b585eeae6ca12b46bc.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
timesjoke said:
Well we know the police can't protect you, but they will be glad to dispose of your body after the fact, lol.

Gah! That's a depressing thought. I hope you'll all attend my funeral and sit around afterwards discussing what an obnoxious pain in the ass I was....while doing various shots, of course.

timesjoke said:
Even after you get basic training make sure to go out every now and then to practice with your gun. Many people get a gun, maybe shoot it a couple times when they buy it then put it away never to touch it again until they need it.

I have a feeling I would really take to shooting a gun and would probably seek to do it often.

RoyalOrleans said:
View attachment 2488

Tickle 'em pink, sugar!

Ooooooh pretty!!!! It's perfect! Buy it for me?

emkay64 said:
Go big or go home! Digging the crocheted stock muffler too...lmao!

Hahaha!!!! And we both know you and I are BIG fans of crochet! :p

Attachments

• a9a6f5b1565ed6b585eeae6ca12b46bc.jpg
    a9a6f5b1565ed6b585eeae6ca12b46bc.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Back