Let me know take 2!

Silver_dragon87 said:
Okay, I know I look stupid after that. Here's the poll. >_<

You're right, you do look stupid. How about starting a relevant topic instead of these constant "me, me, me." Your posts scream "I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!" Tizz, you have been dethroned ;)
I don't know if Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough love as a child, but I think you should consider therapy.

angie said:
You're right, you do look stupid. How about starting a relevant topic instead of these constant "me, me, me." Your posts scream "I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!" Tizz, you have been dethroned ;)
I don't know if Mommy and Daddy didn't give you enough love as a child, but I think you should consider therapy.

TOUCHE' .....Ever notice 85% of her threads are S.D. this....Who the **** CARES

im glad you're constantly proving me wrong SD. Yeah... looks really good so far. Im really tired of your ****... i hope your serious when you say you are leaving for good. It would prove there IS a god.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect some facts. I know most of you aren't used to doing research, but I like to know what I'm dealing with. I'm curious.

Silver_dragon87 said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect some facts. I know most of you aren't used to doing research, but I like to know what I'm dealing with. I'm curious.

ill tell you exactly what your dealing with , a few supporters, and a **** load more of people that ****ing despise you like theres no tomorrow. what you said really hit deep with allot of Americans, think a bit more next time ok? I'm not saying that everything you say is stupid or ill thought out, hell, i have defended your threads a few times today, but what you said makes us mortal enemies for life (i know i know, you don't give a damn, why should you care) but just for your facts ;)

angie said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

And also SD, insulting any armed forces is a bunch of bullshit. You have no life experience yet, and somehow think you know everything about everything.

Anyway, I have to leave. Taking A+ Certification Class.

angie said:

She does have a point there SD. I mean yeah you want facts, great. But why do you waste bandwidth with your attention whore bullshit threads? Why can't you just ask people like a normal person does?
Now don't get me wrong you're alright outside of the forum, but this is the forum, so god damn I've got to say what I'm saying.

Ya damn!!! I have definately got to hand over MY crown LOL She's a bit over the top for me even LOL Let's see. People are not talking about me enough so let me start a pol about hhhmm what else? ME ME ME!!!!!! Aumsing at the least

Back