Lethalfind & Sixes

sixes

Hey folks sixes here,

I started a thread in the Premium members lounge. Scout said something that made me think ,as Scout often does. Lethal and myself are a couple of attention whores. She has her way and I have mine.

So this poll is really simple ,one of us should be boxed for the wave of current threads that most members are annoyed by enough to ignore .

I would ask that you box us both ,as I responded to Lethals last six threads as if anyone gave a **** about what they were about. **** ,I can't even answer that! haha

ALRIGHT POLL TIME

sixes said:
Hey folks sixes here,

I started a thread in the Premium members lounge. Scout said something that made me think ,as Scout often does. Lethal and myself are a couple of attention whores. She has her way and I have mine.

So this poll is really simple ,one of us should be boxed for the wave of current threads that most members are annoyed by enough to ignore .

I would ask that you box us both ,as I responded to Lethals last six threads as if anyone gave a **** about what they were about. **** ,I can't even answer that! haha

ALRIGHT POLL TIME

Lethal is my secret lover, i can't box her.

This poll will most likly merrit a second I'm guessing. I did'nt vote to box her either. ***** over Dick....and she thinks I hate women.:rolleyes:

Lethal is my Florida hook-up. She don't know it yet, but I want to bang the hell out of her.

Oh wait... err... :p

Lethalfind said:
To Smutt Butt and RO, thanks for the support...I might be able to fit you both in if you give me enough notice...

I can teach you some effective streaching techniques... But by the look of your suitors you may not need them. :p

I am curious as to how many threads would be around wtihout you two constantly on the button though, sorry folks but for experiment's sake....

Lethalfind said:
To Smutt Butt and RO, thanks for the support...I might be able to fit you both in if you give me enough notice...
OK, I don't know about you guys, but IMO that statement sounded kinda perverted. Uhmm what exactally are you having them both into at the same time ?? R U saying you like 2 ****s in you at once ??

NASTY !!!

phreakwars said:
OK, I don't know about you guys, but IMO that statement sounded kinda perverted. Uhmm what exactally are you having them both into at the same time ?? R U saying you like 2 ****s in you at once ??

NASTY !!!
Ouch! The question is, who will get the bill?:cool:

eisanbt said:
I can teach you some effective streaching techniques... But by the look of your suitors you may not need them. :p

I am curious as to how many threads would be around wtihout you two constantly on the button though, sorry folks but for experiment's sake....

So, are you saying you know how to stretch someone out or you have been stretched out and want to pass on the wisdom? Either way, K Y Jelly can fit a cadilac into a subcompact car garage.

manicmonday said:
So, are you saying you know how to stretch someone out or you have been stretched out and want to pass on the wisdom? Either way, K Y Jelly can fit a cadilac into a subcompact car garage.
I buying you a Premium membership! haha:p

tiredofwhiners said:
Did someone say we could get into Lethal's box? Sign me up.

Wow when did every man on here want to start ****ing Lethal? Note to self, being annoying makes men horny

Back