Lethalfind & Sixes

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Well she seems to want to bonk every man so....why not take the guaranteed booty call?

Reason against: Well, seeing as she can fit 2 dicks in her ***** at once, she must have had a lot of sex. One Acronym: STDs.

jokersarewild said:
Reason against: Well, seeing as she can fit 2 dicks in her ***** at once, she must have had a lot of sex. One Acronym: STDs.

I heard she's still a virgin, which is why she's obsessed with sex. One word: HORNY

If Leathel is a Virgin then she must have one Holy kid on her hands. Put her to work on that water to wine bit and start boot-legging.

manicmonday said:
Wow when did every man on here want to start ****ing Lethal? Note to self, being annoying makes men horny

No I was giving my turn up. I'll stick with you MM.;)

LOL, you can idiot box me for as long as you want...after the total bullshit comments of Sixes I relished posting those last three threads JUST TO PISS HIM OFF FURTHER...I had a good laugh over it and it was totally worth it.

Well lets see... 7 days MAX divided by 2 members = 3.5 days each.. Sentence to begin NOW.

Early paroles are possible via POLL in the premium lounge... and for future reference Jason... only PREMIUM MEMBERS and MODS can vote to idiot box someone, I merely was waiting for the 5 needed premium votes before closing this poll.

So for that, you get 4 days, lethal gets 3... THATS FAIR !!

Ahh this is gonna be nice, no shoutbox whoring by sixes, and no ****ing posts about Florida from Lethal !!:D

phreakwars said:
Well lets see... 7 days MAX divided by 2 members = 3.5 days each.. Sentence to begin NOW.

Early paroles are possible via POLL in the premium lounge... and for future reference Jason... only PREMIUM MEMBERS and MODS can vote to idiot box someone, I merely was waiting for the 5 needed premium votes before closing this poll.

Ahh this is gonna be nice, no shoutbox whoring by sixes, and no ****ing posts about Florida from Lethal !!:D

Enjoy your SHORT respite, it will be over in a blink of an eye...and Sixes and I will be back to annoy you...at least I will, I have noticed that Sixes has a way of sucking your **** when you get all alpha male with him...

Lethalfind said:
LOL, you can idiot box me for as long as you want...after the total bullshit comments of Sixes I relished posting those last three threads JUST TO PISS HIM OFF FURTHER...I had a good laugh over it and it was totally worth it.

Lethal you fought with an insult generater. I was far from pissed I was laughing and in tears that you would fight software and not know it. Chirst ,you think my grammer is that decent?haha

For real ,thanks it was fun.:p

sixes said:
Lethal you fought with an insult generater. I was far from pissed I was laughing and in tears that you would fight software and not know it. Chirst ,you think my grammer is that decent?haha

For real ,thanks it was fun.:p

You should read back over my posts, while I didn't realize it was a program I did realize it wasn't you, I said I thought you were quoting an insult email...basically because I didn't think you were that creative and in the end I was right, your not that creative...

phreakwars said:
Well lets see... 7 days MAX devided by 2 members = 3.5 days each.. Sentence to begin NOW.

Yeah ,this is why I like the Idiot box. You don't know what you need to do as far as correcting yourself untill you are in it. I don't mind being humbled at all.

Lethalfind said:
You should read back over my posts, while I didn't realize it was a program I did realize it wasn't you, I said I thought you were quoting an insult email...basically because I didn't think you were that creative and in the end I was right, your not that creative...

Thats cool Lethal ,I was just having fun. I know you were ,now the only things we can not do ,is edit our post ,post a thread ,and shout. Are you as crushed as I am?;)

sixes said:
Thats cool Lethal ,I was just having fun. I know you were ,now the only things we can not do ,is edit our post ,post a thread ,and shout. Are you as crushed as I am?;)

LOL, yea right...

as I have said before, nothing on the internet is real and therefore it doesn't matter...

Lethalfind said:
LOL, yea right...

as I have said before, nothing on the internet is real and therefore it doesn't matter...
I met my girlfriend online ,but we were not in a debate club! haha. Yeah ,people who take insults serious from strangers have serious issues. That has never stoped me from putting on a good drama show though.:D

sixes said:
I met my girlfriend online ,but we were not in a debate club! haha. Yeah ,people who take insults serious from strangers have serious issues. That has never stoped me from putting on a good drama show though.:D

I met my ex husband on the internet also, I hope your relationship works out better then mine did.

Lethalfind said:
I met my ex husband on the internet also, I hope your relationship works out better then mine did.
Well I shopped around for like 2 years. I dated alot of singles around Seattle ,most had alot of issues. The chick I'm with now has got to be the most awesome person I have ever met. Without going into the mush ,I'll just say she is about as close to mrs.right as I'm going to find. We got engaged 2 months ago.

Back