Linkin Park Announces More Dates in Australia

Wilderness

Linkin Park will be heading over to Australia in October! Be sure to stay tuned for pre-sale and on-sale info.

As always, LP Underground members will be able to take advantage of pre-sales for upcoming dates. If you have not already signed up, go to LPUnderground.com now to join!

Australia Tour Dates
Sunday, Oct 14, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia
Tuesday, Oct 16, Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Hindermarsh, Australia
Thursday, Oct 18, Burswood Dome, Burswood, Australia
Saturday, Oct 20, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Darling Harbour, Australia
Monday, Oct 22, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Boondall, Australia

Linkin Park 25 Jul 2007 15:17 Linkin Park Announces More Dates in Australia
Linkin Park @ MySpace

OMFG!!! IM SO ****ING LUCKY!!! I AMS O ****ING LUCKY.... OMG... 1 DAY AFTER MY GOOD CHARLOTTE CONCERT! I GET TO SEE BOTH FEWWWWW OMG... OMG OMG OMG OMG..... And im sorry for typing in caps.... BUT! this is like... i knew this would like.. omg.....

w t f

the HSC is still on at that time, why is it bands cant get their timings right! most bands are ALWAYS playing shows during weeks lead up to MAJOR exams, i dont ****ING believe this, i heard they were touring in 08, what happened to that?

OMFG!!! IM SO ****ING LUCKY!!! I AMS O ****ING LUCKY.... OMG... 1 DAY AFTER MY GOOD CHARLOTTE CONCERT! I GET TO SEE BOTH FEWWWWW OMG... OMG OMG OMG OMG..... And im sorry for typing in caps.... BUT! this is like... i knew this would like.. omg.....

Great man!! :D
Finally you'll see them!! good luck a hav fun!! :D

Hazi[LP]Tonz;514170 said:
w t f

the HSC is still on at that time, why is it bands cant get their timings right! most bands are ALWAYS playing shows during weeks lead up to MAJOR exams, i dont ****ING believe this, i heard they were touring in 08, what happened to that?
oohhhh dear
that really must suck
heres what you can do. Do some hardcore studying for like a week leading up to the gig
and on the one night, just go out and have some fun. you would want to after all the studying right?

Back