Linkin Park fans post thoughts and suggestions for the next album here!!!!

OK I would like them to do a track with Amy Lee on the album. Yes more heavier but I also want some rap to be put into it maybe the same amount is all the other LP albums. Also like Fire Hawk said I want them to be longer. I just want the tracks to be balanced Rap and Screaming wise but I think a little bit more heavier and more screaming would be cool. Not just the big screaming part at the almost end of every song.

I would like them to just take their foundations and mature and expand, like the transition from Hybrid Theory to Meteora. Not less rap. Not heavier songs. I want the Linkin Park that we all know and love, no need to change.

More rapping from Mike, heavier instruments, heavier samples, maybe a light love song or something? Something rather happy? But also heavier stuff, maybe even something dark.

1. Mr. Hahn needs to get another solo songs to showcase his talent.
2. A huge drum solo. Very much so needed.
3. A "fight anthem" kind of song.
4. Mike and Chester need to harmonize on at least one track.
5. An Amy Lee feature would be good.
6. For the general direction of the album to be less rap, and more hard rock.
7. A techno-ish sounding song. Kind of what "Nobody's Listening" did for oriental sound, they need something that could be remixed and played in a club.
8. It occurs to me that Eminem has made fun of just about every artist/ group out there today EXCEPT Linkin Park. They should do a track together. Call it "Untouchable" or something like that. It would be about how they are the best act for the genre they represent. Eminem would rap the chorus and get a verse explaining how no rappers could match him, and Mike would get a verse MC'ing how LP raised throught the ranks to get to the top. Chester would just scream the name of the song, and everyone would love it. #1 video and winner of countless awards. When LP does win for this song and video award, they thank MK for the idea:)

Clogz said:
More rapping from Mike, heavier instruments, heavier samples, maybe a light love song or something? Something rather happy? But also heavier stuff, maybe even something dark.
i agree, i love song would be sweet
or a happy catchy song,lol :p

Amy Lee and Eminem cant touch Lp please,lol
i cant imagine a song with them together
LP is better by themselves:D
thats what i think..

The next album needs

more chester
less jay z
smaller raps
bigger drum solo's
and louder gitar

:thumbsup: then i would be a lot happier

I agree with u a bit 2 much rap but its still great!!!!

I wanna hear heavier guitars riffs and better song names and also more albums released there might be more albums ova in the usa but me living in the uk.................. it just SUCKS!!!

i would like it to be more heavier and at the same time w/ mike rapping that would be cool
yes longer songs no more other people in songs
but if they dont change anything ill still love them :D

ya the ampitheater that i went to i cant mosh anymore unless i want to go up to the grass place which is far away from the stage
i would like something like the song And one but more of mike

Back