Linkin Park featuring ???

See, LP has that potential to be great and really epic, I think things like being on a shitty record label and being forced into this TRL band that is holding them back. M2M was a step in a good direction because it was less mainstream. When they collaborated with Ross, I think they broke that stereotypical sound. From here hopefully they will collaborate with other Artists kind of like Lupe Fiasco did on his album get a newer even crazier sound.

maybe the members of LP could get some fresh ideas if they'd disband for a while and all turn to various different side projects for a while. that might be healthy. and I mean all of them, not just the ever popular mike and chester

yeah true but its the scratching that we love him for.... i want to hear more of it on the next album
Yeah I agree... I would love to hear some more stuff from Joe on the next album... But I wouldn't hold my breath... :p I don't think scratching would really suit where LP are heading at the moment unless they 'completely' change there sound again like they did with MTM.

maybe the members of LP could get some fresh ideas if they'd disband for a while and all turn to various different side projects for a while. that might be healthy. and I mean all of them, not just the ever popular mike and chester

I agree...I would rather see Hahn doing a solo album and maybe some supergroups featuring Rob and Brad...

Phoenix should go into acting...

Back