Linkin Park Legends Discussion

-_-
There's one problem with this.
The ones who deserve it won't be niminated becase nobody knows them.
They are the ones I listed, with the exeption of a few.
They are, the original mod squad.
They made LPF the way it is today.
Many more things that they'll never get recognized for.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
-_-
There's one problem with this.
The ones who deserve it won't be niminated becase nobody knows them.
They are the ones I listed, with the exeption of a few.
They are, the original mod squad.
They made LPF the way it is today.
Many more things that they'll never get recognized for.

I have to agree with Josh, because I joined like right when the original mod squad was falling apart, and they were some great members.

Hence why ive been asking older and newer members infact ive only asked like 4 current members majority of people i asked were members who arent even around anymore or the oldest members

azemkamikaze03 said:
Hence why ive been asking older and newer members infact ive only asked like 4 current members majority of people i asked were members who arent even around anymore or the oldest members

True..
When I said that, I was going off of this thread. For some reason, you actually personally asking slipped my mind.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Yeah, Im thinkin that list looks pretty good.

And yeah, this is why the members dont get to vote, because of nominations like Fribs. Hes not a legend! He hasnt been around for ever... hes current! He will probably be a legend down the line since hes a great mod, but til then, I say NO SOUP FOR YOU! (No offense, you know I love ya. :D ) Haha, anyways, I dont even think of myself as a legend, I mean, Ive been around for quite a long time, and I think Id make a good nominee, but I dont think I deserve the title... as of right now anyway. My top 3 are ATLien, ShinodaBear, and Vash. :thumbsup:

And thats why people look down on you, because you talk of regular members as if they are a lower life form or something.

Besides, Stenners, and some of the other people nominated haven't been around much longer than Fribs.

Put this **** in the "hidden" forum. Since members don't get to vote, I really don't see a point to this again......

And what a surprise... no one adressed my post.

1. This is a nice idea...when stuff calms down.

2. This would be an even better thing to do after ca. 6 months...when the forum's third bday has come and gone, and people have perhaps realized who's fit and who not, etc.

3. Some people mentioned my name. I must say I definately don't deserve a title like this. I joined in Oct '04...and besides I'm not that great of a member anyway. But I don't think anyone was really considering this so enough about that.

4. Mark. The difference between you and me is simple. I only bite back. I'm being not so kind to you, cause you started bashing me and what I do. I'm not gonna sit by and take **** from a guy like you.
aight back on topic.

5. I have some ideas for nominees...but as I said I wasn't around in the beginning so I can't say for sure. And besides that I don't have a say in this anyway...

New members are not legends

The following are:
Chris(ATLien)
Vash(Josh)
Jessica(LPB87)
Vash(Josh)
KC(SB)
Vash(Josh)
Opal(Arithini)
Chris(Spud)
Vash(Josh)
Allied
Clogz

Modsquad baby.

And even though I'm oldschool, I HAVE NOT contributed enough to be legendary.

The following people ARE NOT legends, but maybe next year:
Fribby
Matt
Azem
etc.

Cyro said:
And thats why people look down on you, because you talk of regular members as if they are a lower life form or something.

Besides, Stenners, and some of the other people nominated haven't been around much longer than Fribs.

Put this **** in the "hidden" forum. Since members don't get to vote, I really don't see a point to this again......

And what a surprise... no one adressed my post.

Its a speculation thread.
Where people can guess.
Fribs...or whoever said it.
I was considering doing it in Feburary, but to be honest I'm not sure how much longer I will be on LPF. Certain things are jeapordzing it. So I wanna at least get it started and maybe next yr if I am or am not around the people after me can take over. :thumbsup:

For the record, my name is Clint. But you can call me Clogz, whatever lol. I must say I'm shocked I've been mentioned. I may be a very active and good member, but I have raised more then my fair share of hell here...anyone who has been on here long knows I'm a bit of a loose cannon. But, I ain't going to say no if people think I deserve it. I just think that there are people more fit for such an award.

My list:
Vash
LP_Author
Suicide King
Allied
ShinodaBear
Spud
Linkinparkbabe87
Spike98232004 (whats his name, the little 12 yr old from Alaska who posted all those food polls, lol!)

I know most of those people are not around anymore...but when I think of legendary members - the ones I remember the most and the ones who helped shape this forum into what it is today - this is the list of people I think of. They are my nominees.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Its a speculation thread.
Where people can guess.
Fribs...or whoever said it.
I was considering doing it in Feburary, but to be honest I'm not sure how much longer I will be on LPF. Certain things are jeapordzing it. So I wanna at least get it started and maybe next yr if I am or am not around the people after me can take over. :thumbsup:

Yeah, same here... but but my own accord unfortunatly.

Like I said... the majority is againt my opinion, or just don't even consider it, so this thread is rather pointless to me, heh.

Back