Linkin Park: No More Nu-Metal

as long as they got mike and joe the rap element cant go away (yay) and ya i do want them to change but i do love the nu-metal style so i cant wait to c what they got cooking for us... release dates went to january i guess they will release singles be4 that?

donno im not into the music release world but we are going away end december i i NEED the new lp cd on my mp3 player... :( i will have to copy the cd from somewhere or download it sorry but here in South Africa the album takes months to arrive and i need lp but ill buy it when it comes teheheheh

GraDoN said:
donno im not into the music release world but we are going away end december i i NEED the new lp cd on my mp3 player... :( i will have to copy the cd from somewhere or download it sorry but here in South Africa the album takes months to arrive and i need lp but ill buy it when it comes teheheheh
**** that sucks...they keep pushing back the date though...wasn't it meant to be out sometime soonish? ahh well, means they putting alot of effort in, meaning it should be awesome.

azem u a crazy bitch????? a year, omf i'd die!!!!! if it aint out by feb-march im gonne get some rotten eggs and LP I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE *muhahhahahahh* o evil me *slaps myself for being evil*

GraDoN said:
azem u a crazy bitch????? a year, omf i'd die!!!!! if it aint out by feb-march im gonne get some rotten eggs and LP I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE *muhahhahahahh* o evil me *slaps myself for being evil*
...um

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature
liar

GraDoN said:
If it comes out in March(it will :D )...that would be almost half a year from now on...so it doesn't make a big difference...

...and Azem said within the next year...

Back