Linkin Park ROCKS at the Grammys

misery

Linkin Park & Jay-Z to Perform at the Grammys

I looked around and couldn't find another thread on this but.. I got this in an email LP sent out to everyone who subscribed to their email updates. Here ya go.

LINKIN PARK & JAY-Z TO PERFORM AT THE GRAMMYS

Linkin Park & Jay-Z will be performing together at the 48th Annual Grammy Awards on Wednesday, February 8, airing at 8pm ET/PT on CBS. Linkin Park & Jay-Z are also nominated for the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration award for the track "Numb/Encore" from Collision Course. Be sure to tune in for the Grammy results and for the performance of a lifetime by Grammy nominees Linkin Park & Jay-Z. Check your local listings.

Tracks from Collision Course are available at the Linkin Park Ringtone Store, where you can download tracks such as "Numb/Encore", "Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You", and "Izzo/In The End" as ringtones for your cell phones.

If you recall watching the amazing Linkin Park/Jay- Z performance this summer at Live 8 and want something to remember it by, join the LP Underground, Linkin Park's official fan club. As part of your membership package you will receive a CD of LIVE tracks from this Live 8 performance in Philadelphia as well as a t-shirt, stickers, and other LPU exclusive merchandise, as well as having access to a special downloadable screensaver of exclusive Live 8 images. You will also have access to meet and greet spots on Fort Minor and future Linkin Park tours.

Edit: Whoops, posted it in Central, not News, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they'll do anything besides Numb/Encore. I thought DOYS/LFY then Numb/Encore was possible but I bet just Numb/Encore :p

Friðbjörn said:
Nice

but o.0 since when is there a rap/sung collaboration category?
My thoughts exactly... but who cares since they got a nom! :p

I really hope that they do something other than numb/encore... it gets kinda old since theyve used it for pretty much everything LPJZ. ;)

yeah lol that's true

I personally think they should rock the house with track 6, I find it every bit as good as numb/encore, if not better

Doys/lfy

Would totaly.

There wasnt a thread about this but the news was broken up and posted in diffrent threads....but none had this stuff like officialy posted in one main thread so yea :D

azemkamikaze03 said:
Doys/lfy

Would totaly.

There wasnt a thread about this but the news was broken up and posted in diffrent threads....but none had this stuff like officialy posted in one main thread so yea :D
Meh, it was mostly just a bunch of 'I heard from...' stuff, but this is straight from the horse's mouth :)

Yeah Track 6 is to me the best one, and rocks the hardest. But, it also has a lot more cursing in it than Numb/Econer. And since this aint MTV, I don't like there going to do that one. Rest asured i will still enjoy their performance, I wish they would do another song the Numb/Enocore. As long as its Not Track 2, Big Pimpin is not a good song to collaberate with a rock song. Anyway I hope their performance rocks

just wanted to create a thread where we discuss their performance at the Grammys. i must say. FINALLY we have Linkin Park all together again. It's been forever since we've heard some new exciting news on Linkin Park.

I just watched the interview they are doing on MTV's "All up in the Grammys" and they have confirmed working with Rick Ruben. On top of that, they've mentioned that their performance tonite with JayZ has a really good surprise and Mike sounded excited. They also promised that the album will release this year!

Back