Linkin Park ROCKS at the Grammys

ShinodaBear said:
just wanted to create a thread where we discuss their performance at the Grammys. i must say. FINALLY we have Linkin Park all together again. It's been forever since we've heard some new exciting news on Linkin Park.

I just watched the interview they are doing on MTV's "All up in the Grammys" and they have confirmed working with Rick Ruben. On top of that, they've mentioned that their performance tonite with JayZ has a really good surprise and Mike sounded excited. They also promised that the album will release this year!
Erg, I missed that interview. >.<
Anyone record it? :p

WOO! GO THEM FOR THE WIN!

azemkamikaze03 said:
I liiike how the crowd roared when JayZ and LP were mentioned as a nominee
Haha, same... thats how I knew they would win. :D

Also, the best suprise that they could do tonight would be to play an unreleased mashup or for LP to do a song from the new album. :eek: But who knows, those sound too predictable./......wait..sd....
THEY ON!!!

"WITH HELP FROM A FRIEND" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EDIT:
WOW, JUST WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
My "wow" is for many reasons...

+ Woulda never guessed that
+ Not much LP in there :(
+ I actually really lliked it
+ Chaz was better than Paul :p
+ Its great to have them almost back
+ ect. ect.

FireHawk said:
wow LP just sucked up live performance but Chaz looked nice...

EDIT: Chaz sounded awsome....though....
you suck!!! no im kidding!! i thought they were awesome!!! yesterday is such a ****in classic beatle song. chester sounded so good and i think its awesome to see jay, mr. mccartney and the guys all together. music history!!!=] on KC exactly!! omg we have missed them soooooooooo much!!!! im like seriously crying right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
misspiggy said:
you suck!!! no im kidding!! i thought they were awesome!!! yesterday is such a ****in classic beatle song. chester sounded so god and i think its aweome to see jay, mr. mccartney and the guys all together. music history!!!=] on KC exactly!! omg we have missed them soooooooooo much!!!!

i agree with u on everything except i didn't like the song choice i wanted lots of energy

*sobs*
This is no fair, we don't get to see it in Australia until all the hype's died down tomorrow night! But at least they won (so you guys tell me). OMFG! They won!!!! Right now you are the eyes and ears for the rest of the world... thanks for making me grin again. I was almost afraid they weren't gonna win... hopeful, yet...
Now I can go to work with a big idiotic grin on my face. Pity I have to work again tomorrow night when the taping is broadcast here. Anyone rip anything to do with LP from it please post it. Please! *begs*

But they won! *dances around like a maniac excitedly* Thanks for the updates guys! *squeeze hugs* Wonder what the news is gonna be... 0_o ?

I recorded the performance, but for some reason the volum is pretty low (you have to crank the volume up a ton). The size is pretty large right now, so I'll have to re-encode it (was planning to anyway to put it on my iPod). If someone wants to host it or something, just shoot me a PM. If not, I'll try putting it on one of those free hosting sites, but I want to avoid it since everyone hates those.

I was so pissed.. I watched the Grammy's up to that point with no interuption.. and the only reason I watched it, is beacue I was waiting for Linkin Park.. So the second they come, the phone rings.. And my mom starts talking away.. So, I missed the whole thing :(

Victim said:
I was so pissed.. I watched the Grammy's up to that point with no interuption.. and the only reason I watched it, is beacue I was waiting for Linkin Park.. So the second they come, the phone rings.. And my mom starts talking away.. So, I missed the whole thing :(
that sucks!!!!

Back