Linkin Park Street Team *Main Discussion*

Breakdown Conspiracy

Hey, This a question for people who hav ejoined LPST.
I have joined, and receives the "Welcome" email wih the new LP banner.
But I havent recived an email telling me that I'm accpeted, and I cant login in or recieve my username and password either.:'(
And I REALLY wana join, but to no avail atm.

well i got mine 3 days ago... i donno i still use teh same login as from the start. i donno i got a email teh day i signed up then i could login and now 3 days ago again

Hey, This a question for people who hav ejoined LPST.
I have joined, and receives the "Welcome" email wih the new LP banner.
But I havent recived an email telling me that I'm accpeted, and I cant login in or recieve my username and password either.:'(
And I REALLY wana join, but to no avail atm.
the welcome email proofs that you are accepted you just need to wait for confirmation, a lpst mod told me they were having some problems atm so hang in there:), still need to get my login aswell

Did you get the "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Linkin Park Street Team" email or just the "WELCOME LINKIN PARK STREET TEAM!" one? The first of the two is the one that actually tells you that you got in and reminds you of your username and password.

The latter of the two says this "Please note you will not be able to access the website until your application is processed. We are currently processing all applications this week and you will receive an email when you can log in to the website. "

And jeez, has it really been 2 weeks since the team opened... O_O Time flys...

Unrelated...
"Only offline street team members will be receiving packages containing these stickers. If you are selected for the offline team you will be notified via email this week."

I'm pretty sure they have overseas offline members. I think it just depends on your location, and how many other Street Teamers there are near you etc.

But if they don't accept overseas offline members [like FMST] I'm gunna be so pissed haha. I really wanna get some stuff to hand out around here.

And it only took like 2-3 days to get my reply accepting me onto the team, but they are going through thousands of applicants, so just be patient.

hmm ok
wtf my login doesent work anymore?! " We could not find an account that matched your username and password" i got both emails saying im a LPST member and my login worked yesterday...?!

Did you get the "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Linkin Park Street Team" email or just the "WELCOME LINKIN PARK STREET TEAM!" one? The first of the two is the one that actually tells you that you got in and reminds you of your username and password.

The latter of the two says this "Please note you will not be able to access the website until your application is processed. We are currently processing all applications this week and you will receive an email when you can log in to the website. "

And jeez, has it really been 2 weeks since the team opened... O_O Time flys...

Unrelated...
"Only offline street team members will be receiving packages containing these stickers. If you are selected for the offline team you will be notified via email this week."
I didn't get the "Congats" email. Just the one with the html banners ,"welcome". I have tried with two diff email with diff usernames n pass's and still hasent worked.
Ye-yuh, I wana be and offline member too!

Edit: When I ask for my pass n username to be sent to me they do in a couple of days, yet i still can't login. it says membership error etc.. *cries* LOL so sad for a 17yr old XD

Back