Linkin Park's Album Delay is because...

an LPU CD would suck, i mean, what about the millions of fans wich are not in the LPU (like me)? double disc or something like that (nelly's thing would be cool too)

yea...well for all those non-lpu members....

*cough* torrent/limewire/ares/some download site/p2p *cough*

*whistles*

i seriously cant wait for lpu 6 to be honest. hopefully they ll still have the "wen u buy tikcets for a venue u can meet them afta the show" thing.

...Unless you illegally obtain a copy or buy the cd off Ebay.
Not in the LPU but I mean after the FMM's methods of releases new media where like they dont show some of the songs for download and take forever to get others up, I wouldn't wanna join the LPU becuase of poor service.

not bragging or anything but I like being who I am because people just offer me LPU memberships and stuff all the time lol

Dude, at my football game i was out on the feil talkin to my friend i was like damn we need some good music to play..the bam fort minor starts blasting then they played young dro then bam lp and jay z i was like woo baby

They should record about 15 or so tracks at high quality and release that, then just release a rough recorded album of the other 40 songs :p
id buy it, even if it was only a demo version, its stil lp! :D

that really really sucks but i guess thats the secret to their success... they are picky and only chose the best of the best.. i agree they need to do more songs and sell the cd for more... its gonna be awesome i can hardly wait, but i guess i'll have too... any idea when it'll be released?
later

Hahninator said:
Yeah, they need a 15 song album and release an exclusive song to the LPU every month :p
HA!! thats funny :p

Genius is a work-in-progress
the greatest pieces of work are the ones where it takes ages to finish
but from a fans point of view, it really is frustrating

I'd go for this:

-15 song album
-exclusive LPU 10-12 song demo tape
-an exclusive LPU song each month

the rest of the songs? if there are more, just keep feeding them to the LPU or slip a couple on some singles :p lol

Double album...wow that'd be like the biggest LP orgy ever :p

Maybe they should release two seperate albums both in the same year, like SOAD did with Hypnotize and Mezmerize.
I can't wait untill the album is released.

Wuzzie said:
Maybe they should release two seperate albums both in the same year, like SOAD did with Hypnotize and Mezmerize.
I can't wait untill the album is released.

That marketing idea sucks. I mean, its just an obvious ploy to try to get more money by watering down what could be a good album. Hey, lets take this album that we have with a bunch of good songs, split them up, add some of the crappy songs we originally rejected, and then release them in two seperate albums so that we can make twice as much money! Good Idea?

NO!

Unlike what SOAD did, if they do release two discs worth of songs, they should come toghether as a double album, and all the songs better be up to LP standards. The SOAD albums had some really bad songs on them and were a big disappointment. :eek:

Back