LÎnkinPärkExtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well even though he looks kinda strange i find it hard to believe that he would do that, cept if he was on drugs or something

I can assure you all he did not do it. Although I haven't talked to him yet.

EDIT: I do remember him saying two days ago there was an attempted hack on his computer though.

Edit: Chat log was last time I talked to him for breif seconds on MSN.

From my chat log I am Justin:

Justin: Hey, what the **** is going on on LPF?

LPE (#1 LP Aussie Fan) Says: that the destiny of doom is to an end of time.

LPE (#1 LP Aussie Fan) Says: SORRY , I MUST NOW GO! BYE! :mad:

Justin: peace

Does anyone know how to get ahold of him outside the forums?

Last time i knew of him he was deleting his msn account cause of someone hacking him and doing all this stuff. But IMO he was a bit shady.

well I did some investigation

and the person who "hacked" his account was from australia...and he is aswell im pretty sure of it. way to much of a coincidence

Yea i reckon.

lol well even though he looks kinda strange i find it hard to believe that he would do that, cept if he was on drugs or something

lol judging by apperance isn't the best way to solve this matter :p

I still don't think he did it because I thought he loved this place.

well is there any proof he way hacked? anything you can point to without question and say "it's a hacker"? He's from Australia the "hacker is from Australia, so unless it's someone who chose to hack LPE for a reason it's highly unlikely he was just randomly hacked.
It's all seems odd how he disappears for a long time, comes back for a little while then this happens...

could it be a possbility that he was hacked before the spam happened and he was acting like LPE?

cause really look at his posts after his view of Melbourne concert (one that was similar to his earlier posts on LPF) and he completely changed it almost seems as Melbourne concert thingy was his last real post

I doubt he was "hacked".
I'd say he may have a weak password which was easy to guess and he used it for multiple accounts.
So someone who had something against him probably did it.

I doubt he was "hacked".
I'd say he may have a weak password which was easy to guess and he used it for multiple accounts.
So someone who had something against him probably did it.

yeah i could see him being "cracked" that is usually a problem

Good thing mine isn't even a word :p

^lol is that a clue FireHawk? ;]

Anyhow if he was indeed hacked, I don't actually think the Melbourn thing was his last post. A lot of the posts sounded like him before he left for a long time. But it could be that someone was against him and hacked, because that spam thing was so frickin insane. He liked this place, didn't he?

Honestly I think it was him...

he just tries to play it down by giving us that hacker story

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I think ti was him...

he just tries to play it down by giving us that hacker story

obviously from the screen shot i saw of all the posts the stuff it said would make it sound like he wouldn't wanna be here

why would he all of a sudden just wanna come back

i think he should be given a second chance and if it happends again (assuming he didn't get hacked) perm ban him because we don't have proof he did it this time but on the other side (assuming he did get hacked) it wouldn't happen again because he wouldn't do it on purpose...

...LPF needs a supreme court...lol...

EDIT: Holy **** I have 3500 posts I thought I was in low 2000s lol

Some e-mail added me on messenger, claiming they were the hacker that got into his page or whatever. It was strange. He kept asking me if I wanted all his information/passwords. Whoever it was kept talking **** about LPE. I just ignored, after he wouldn't leave me alone. I'm under the impression it was LPE. Seems to weird...

haha Well If he had been hacked, He sure knew alot about the members in the forum >.>
I don't know I think it's a 90% chance it was him,

Can't you check the I.P.? form his recent posts and compared it to his old post's?

than maybe if it doenst match it might've not been him, or he could have simply use a friends Comp.
Either way.

LOL that's what what I was thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back