Little Track Build!

chronicsmoke

Banned!
Lifetime Member
So we finally started moving a bit of dirt.. found a broken drainage pipe hence why the land is still moist, so we only brought the dozer in on the outside line.

My bike is still in shambles so my little 10 y/o rookie cousin has to be the crash test pilot lol.

Here is an areal shot of the area.. My uncle owns a cartage company so that's his shop right beside the location of the track (outlined in green)

trackv-1.jpg

We only got a bit of the track outlined and built 2 little jumps and a small bank for my cousin to start learning the physics of airing it out and turing, which he's picking up pretty quickly.

img2622lo-1.jpg

More to come as we get time to work on it! They have all kinds of material on site as well as two dozers, excavator, backhoe, rollers ect.. It's awesome having the equipment so close!!

Thats sweet man nothing better then having your own track, My brother and I had a nice track for a long time at my moms house....can't wait to get some land and start building mine.

Thanks Sam! My cousin had this sorry little 1' high bump he made himself with the backhoe, now that he has that table he's so stoked.. He was talking about faking sick for school and working on the track today haha. Smart kid!

So we finally started moving a bit of dirt.. found a broken drainage pipe hence why the land is still moist, so we only brought the dozer in on the outside line.

My bike is still in shambles so my little 10 y/o rookie cousin has to be the crash test pilot lol.

Here is an areal shot of the area.. My uncle owns a cartage company so that's his shop right beside the location of the track (outlined in green)

We only got a bit of the track outlined and built 2 little jumps and a small bank for my cousin to start learning the physics of airing it out and turing, which he's picking up pretty quickly.

More to come as we get time to work on it! They have all kinds of material on site as well as two dozers, excavator, backhoe, rollers ect.. It's awesome having the equipment so close!!

Sick dude! You got a good amount of land to work with there to.

Hey thanks man! Yah we've got more than enough.. there's a sizable ditch that separates 1 field from the rest so we're thinking on having some ditch-doubles to lead to a bigger part of the track.. We'll have to cut siome trees still and thin out some area in the bush but the dozer should make quick work of that.

Hey thanks man! Yah we've got more than enough.. there's a sizable ditch that separates 1 field from the rest so we're thinking on having some ditch-doubles to lead to a bigger part of the track.. We'll have to cut siome trees still and thin out some area in the bush but the dozer should make quick work of that.

I can't wait to see it all finished. Make sure to post pics as you are working on it so we can see! I built my own track in the yard and its sizable but not near as big as I would like it to be.

Keep us posted!

Back