London calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhony5

I guess i'll start off the inevitable.

A simple question.
Does the radical wing of the nation of Islam want the Allied forces to declare war on Islam itself? It seems to me that the only thing to gain from this senseless murder far from the battle field is escilation of aggression against Islamic countries.
We are fighting a war with no defined enemy and it seems inevitable that soon we must admit our enemy has a face.
Ask yourself, what does a terrorist look like?
Muslims, thats what. Do we have to take discrimatory measures to squash this threat?
This ****ing sucks. We are not at war with a particular county. Rather we are at war with a radical wing of a specified religion.

And the sooner that people wake up and realize it the sooner we can start to eradicate these Islamic fanatics!!

Yes the Allied Forces should declare war on Islam!

Jhony5 said:
I guess i'll start off the inevitable.

A simple question.
Does the radical wing of the nation of Islam want the Allied forces to declare war on Islam itself? It seems to me that the only thing to gain from this senseless murder far from the battle field is escilation of aggression against Islamic countries.
We are fighting a war with no defined enemy and it seems inevitable that soon we must admit our enemy has a face.
Ask yourself, what does a terrorist look like?
Muslims, thats what. Do we have to take discrimatory measures to squash this threat?
This ****ing sucks. We are not at war with a particular county. Rather we are at war with a radical wing of a specified religion.

Well done Jhony.I was worried about your health.It was bad for you to hide and disguise your hate and bitterness.Let it all out baby!!!!
I guess I should also learn a lesson from this,that there is absolutely nobody
here and outside that will ever try to hear both sides of the argument!!!
Islamic side or the ''website''.hmmmmmmmmm.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Well done Jhony.I was worried about your health.It was bad for you to hide and disguise your hate and bitterness.Let it all out baby!!!!

When one is pissed off, one tends to get a tunnel vision of sorts when it comes to words. They can think what they want, we allow that here, but these are just thoughts. Genocide of Islam is impossible.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
WHEN IS THIS IDIOT GOING TO THE IDIOT BOX????? HOW MANY MORE COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL STATEMENTS DOES IT TAKE????????????

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
WHEN IS THIS IDIOT GOING TO THE IDIOT BOX????? HOW MANY MORE COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL STATEMENTS DOES IT TAKE????????????

What?Do I bother you that much?
You are the king of COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL STATEMENTS.
You're a bigger idiot than Iam.

snafu said:
And the sooner that people wake up and realize it the sooner we can start to eradicate these Islamic fanatics!!

I have to agree. Islam has become a problem for the entire world. I am beginning to think the easiest solution is to turn the middle east into a big radioactive sheet of glass.

I am tired of cowardly islamic morons attacking defenseless civilians. These people are a disease that needs to be irradicated from the earth by any means necessary.

Somebody said ... lets here the islamic side.... the Islamic side is that they want to opress people and force people to follow the rules of thier idiotic terrorist religon. They hate Americans because our presence prevents them from impossing a terrorist-led dictatorship in which women, non-muslims, and all non-desirables are oppressed or murdered.

I say... **** them and thier idiotic terrorist religon. They can accept that there religon has been outdated since the beginning of the 20th century and that thier stupid, out-dated philosophies do not work in the modern world.

They can get out of the way and let civilization advance or they can be irradicated.

**** Iran
**** Bin Laden
**** Terrorists
**** Al Sadr
**** Al Zarqawi
AND **** ISLAM IN THE ASS SIDEWAYS WITH SPIKED CLUB!!!!

:mad:

Mr. Terrorist Hater,

You have over looked one point. The Islam religion is like the **** roach. A blast of nuclear energy would mutate these people like the ninja turtles. Then we would have an even bigger problem.

snafu said:

You used one word that everyone should take notice of. FANATICS
To say an entire people should be wiped out is like saying all christians should be wiped out because of freaks like Jim Jones. Lets not let fear and hatred take control over our ability to think here. Fanatics and radicals of all aspects of society should be dealt with. Don't rationalize around these freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back