London calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
phreakwars said:
Oh I don't think they prolong it, I think they SIDE STEPPED it for the Bu$H AGENDA, and are focusing on the wrong CAUSE, KILLING OBL should be top priority, not the freedom of another country.

wow,Iraq is now lookin' very free. :rolleyes:
Plus I thought they invaded afghanistan coz of 'OBL' and Iraq coz of invisible'' weapons of mass distruction''.

phreakwars said:
Oh I don't think they prolong it, I think they SIDE STEPPED it for the Bu$H AGENDA, and are focusing on the wrong CAUSE, KILLING OBL should be top priority, not the freedom of another country.

There is a lot of truth in that statement. We need to capture him alive and imprison him. Killing him is to soft a punishment for somebody so utterly evil.

:)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
There is a lot of truth in that statement. We need to capture him alive and imprison him. Killing him is to soft a punishment for somebody so utterly evil.

Then can you do the same to Bush?

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Please pardon me for getting on my soap box. I have no issues with non-fanatical muslims or believers in Islam.

I hate extremists and sometimes, in expressing my feelings, I become what I hate.

I am just tired of things exploding. I cannot see why our governments (US and Brittish) do not go find Bin Laden and make him pay for his crimes.

Cheers!

I figure I owe you an apology for being such a "****" in my last post to you. Figured you were just another cookie-cutter "Islam is evil blah blah blah blah" type poster. So, sorry about comming off so harsh and what not.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Please pardon me for getting on my soap box. I have no issues with non-fanatical muslims or believers in Islam.

I hate extremists and sometimes, in expressing my feelings, I become what I hate.

I am just tired of things exploding. I cannot see why our governments (US and Brittish) do not go find Bin Laden and make him pay for his crimes.

Cheers!

Yeah,you a good guy with good values.keep it up. :)

Crazywumbat said:
I figure I owe you an apology for being such a "****" in my last post to you. Figured you were just another cookie-cutter "Islam is evil blah blah blah blah" type poster. So, sorry about comming off so harsh and what not.

It's all cool man :) I do have a tendency to get up on my soap box and roar like a lion at times. :)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Then can you do the same to Bush?

Bush has his issues, but I do not remember him ordering his cohorts to fly jets into a building full of defenseless civilians. :)

Good point though :)

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Bush has his issues, but I do not remember him ordering his cohorts to fly jets into a building full of defenseless civilians. :)

Good point though :)

No,it's quite different.He ordered missles to be dropped on innocent people's homes,killin' families.Then later sayin',''It's Ok,we'll rebuild it for them''!!!
I'm not saying the 9/11 murderers are OK,but I think Bush is exactly like them.
They murder innocent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back