Love and hate

I dont have "loves" or "hates", first off if you love something or are to obsessed with it you'll burn it out. and whats the point of actually hating something, you'll find you self caught up in trying to ruin it to the point where it ruins your life.

omega552003 said:
I dont have "loves" or "hates", first off if you love something or are to obsessed with it you'll burn it out. and whats the point of actually hating something, you'll find you self caught up in trying to ruin it to the point where it ruins your life.

There's thin line between love and obsession...If you cross it you are in trouble.I know that very well.So i kinda agree with you in that.But there's always things and persons that you love,that's our nature.About the hate,if you feed the hate it burns you,but if you control it you can handle it,since it's impossible to like everything,we all have a lot of things we hate,that's what i think

SparkleDeveel said:
Oh yeah i forgot.I HATE Uruguay.Thanks for reminding me!

I used to hate my country- Poland too, but when I was on holidays in Austria 2 weeks, it was horrible. Wherever I went there were Germans, Austrians and Swiss. It was very hard to talk and communicate, because I speak German very, very bad. I was so sad, because I was short of my home, friends, language, town and even worn out pavements or ruined buildings. And then I realised that I love Poland and Polishes. I think that If you were far, far away of your country and alone, without friendly hand, you would realise that you really like your country :)

i love-
my family
linkin park
my friends
my b/f
my cd's
music

hate:
my ex aka big fat lier
my social studies teacher
war
pop music
rap music
racism
ashlee simpson! eeek
predjidece(how do u spell that) people
people at my school that call me gothic

I'm against some things like rasism, war, poverty...bla.bla..But I think hate is a waste of time! You can't do anything to change these sad facts... Although it might sound insensitive..that's my belief..

Things I love... hmm.. I guess it'll be a long list ...Don't wanna get you guys bored or something so I'll simply not answer this one...no prob,right?

Love:
My girlfriend
My friends
My life

Hate:
Vomiting

I think that instead of hating, a person of true character with try and overcome the obstacles set before them that provoke such feelings.
But damn it I can't stand vomiting! :(

I love:
Hamid
Mommy
LP
Chester
Ramen Noodles
Rice
Parties
Talking
Bois
Sex
ShowerS! lol
The internet
Snowboarding
Music
My BFF CHELSEA
Danceing
LIP GLOSS
Gum
Clothes..
Shoes
My Hair...lol
Things i HATE
Christina Baker
My body
My butt
Ashlee Simpson
Skool
Umm ass holes
FISH
Meat..(mostly ALL)
Bitches (i am one, but i am THE only one)
Snobby Girls
ahhh...Falling
Being away from Hamid
and....
My sister...and theres more cuz i HATE alot of things...but i cant think right now!

i love:

-my dog
-my cds
-my room
-my books
-my computer
.-. bad temper
-hunger
-headache
-alcohol..
-time..
-russian language