LP audio request thread

If you seek KoRn audio I recommend to contact Fansince1999, he's got tons of it. He's rapidly sharing Korn stuff in his Korn thread in Other Artists section. It's a goldmine for a Korn fan.

NineTails said:
I have three versions of Falling away From Me; an acapella version, the eariest version played at Woodstock '99, and a version played in Dublin in 2002. Take your pick. :)
I'll take the one from Dublin :D Thanks!

Friðbjörn said:
If you seek KoRn audio I recommend to contact Fansince1999, he's got tons of it. He's rapidly sharing Korn stuff in his Korn thread in Other Artists section. It's a goldmine for a Korn fan.
Lol, yea, tons of Korn stuff in that thread. Lotsa downloads!

You don't need to put an email. Just put in the file you want to upload, hit send or w/e, then once it's done sending it will provide a link and then you just copy and paste it onto here :D

FanSince1999 said:
thanks man, not many people apreciate what i am doing
Yeah it's a shame. Either there aren't many Korn fans here, or people just don't thank you. I hate it when people just download and don't even say thank you.

I thanked you FS1999 several times...I admit that it's hard to find those stuff...
I'm coming to be KoRn fan! again Thank you...I'm just trying to upload some LP-live audio so when i master my site I will share my things with you. Free ofcourse

Hey guys. i was wondering if anyone had any GOOD quality lp concerts, after 2003. i have the Rock AM Ring 2004 show but the quality isn't perfect. but ya, if anyone has any shows...i would really appreciate it!

SteelSoldier88 said:
Hey guys. i was wondering if anyone had any GOOD quality lp concerts, after 2003. i have the Rock AM Ring 2004 show but the quality isn't perfect. but ya, if anyone has any shows...i would really appreciate it!
What do you mean "not perfect" ?? to me RaR 2004 is in excelent quality made - almost 700MB.
I had before live in 2$ bill Detroit video but I only now have audio stuff..(video had like 744MB -It was in perfect quality :confused: :confused: )

Yackiestinger said:
What do you mean "not perfect" ?? to me RaR 2004 is in excelent quality made - almost 700MB.
I had before live in 2$ bill Detroit video but I only now have audio stuff..(video had like 744MB -It was in perfect quality :confused: :confused: )

sorry! maybe i should clarify. i was talking about AUDIO concerts. not video ones. i like to listen to lp in concert (live in texas, etc.) thats what i meant by perfect quality. as in audio quality...so ya. same question. anyone have any?

its' cool. the best quality i have is the RAMR 2004 show. but i want others too, cuz LP likes to mix things up with their shows and its tight to listen to.

Back