LP fan creates parody video

This is hilarious XD Like he randomly stopped for a good fifteen seconds and starts screaming. :p
This guy musta put in lots of work

The creator of the video LIKES Linkin Park, soooo I dont know about the topic? Maybe just like.. look at right side of the video and click 'more', where you can see that..

I actually like Linkin Park, believe it or not. Consider this like one of those Comedy Central celebrity roasts--it's all in good fun...that is, until Jeffrey Ross makes Bea Arthur cry.

I wrote this song two years ago. I decided to make a video for it when I heard they were releasing a new CD. Then I found out there was very little rap on the new album which pretty much renders my song obsolete.

But, what the hell, I decided to do it anyway. And, no, I don't think their CDs belong in the bargain bin although, being the cheapskate I am, I would very much like to find them there.

It's good that the guy actually does like Linkin Park and says that it's all in good fun. It was pretty funny.. I liked how he would say what he's doing.. "I'm going to rap a bit here," etc. :p

It's good that the guy actually does like Linkin Park and says that it's all in good fun. It was pretty funny.. I liked how he would say what he's doing.. "I'm going to rap a bit here," etc. :p
haha yeah I loved that part too
such a shot at mike's insert lines lol

but yeah, this is one hilarious video, especially if you're an lp fan. and I think this makes all the haters laugh too, lol

Back