LP Pendant

Thank you! I was just cleaning out my stuff for Fall/Winter so I figured I'd give it away instead of throw it away. :)

linkinrapark---please contact me before or by tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

I actually need to know as of now (sorry for the double post). Who is next in line? I'm confused b/c it's one of two people. If someone is on NOW, please help me decided who is next based on what you read. The person I thought was next moved theirself to later on in the line. See where I'm talking about?

Okay, after reading this thread here's what I discerned;

Me - Rav
Linkinrapark
Omega
LPGirl
Spikelotsofnumbers *lol*
Vash
Stllmn8j

I think that's how it went in order of expression of interest, not post.
Having said that, If you're keen to offload quick to be fair to the others who've been persistent in showing interest, I'd move down the line. In all honesty if anyone was really keen on snapping up a pendant where there is obvious demand for it, you'd be persistent in posting here at least. If the next in line hasn't come back, maybe they've lost interest or whatever? Anyway, it's just speculative. But you have urged immediate correspondence and to no avail, so yu've been fair. Omega, LPGirl and Vash all seem keen. I'd move on to one of them. Just my humble opinion. Choice is up to you! :D

Thanks again and hope that helped,
-Rav

Sorry Stllmn8j! Omega already knows I moved on to her, but the third person is what I meant! lol I thought LPGirl was next also, but she had moved herself to later. LPGirl, can you contact me TODAY (SATURDAY)? I'll send you the last one. Omega, I still need you to pick! You probably haven't gotten the PM I sent you last night yet, so please try to answer it today! I can pretty much guess which one you'll take either way, but I want to be sure!

EDIT: I'll be back on later today to make sure I have everything and to PM the people again. :)

lp_fan_chaz, sorry i didnt answer earlyer about which one i wanted, my computer screwed up and it wouldnt let me in here! lol
but ya, i'll Pm ya tomorow. thanks for waiting on me!!

Stllmn8j said:
im VERY frickin interested thank u very much!
Though it's already been adressed, I thought I'd clarify and repeat I didn't say you weren't interested, but drafted the list according to expression of interest - in other words who wanted one and wasn't just following the thread for interests sake, NOT who wanted it more. Does that make it clearer now?

-Rav

P.S. Thanks again Lp_fan_chaz. I'm so excited! *doin' the happy dance, doin' the happy dance...* :D

You're very welcome Rav!

PS---Omega, I sent yours off today like I said! :) You should get it pretty soon since you live in the US. Don't forget to let me know when you get it (PM) b/c I want to make sure they arrive safely!

Oh, by the way RAV and linkin, it only cost about ONE dollar to send it off!!!! I'm not kidding! lol The package was only one dollar as well!

lp_fan_chaz said:
PS---Omega, I sent yours off today like I said! :) You should get it pretty soon since you live in the US. Don't forget to let me know when you get it (PM) b/c I want to make sure they arrive safely!
All right, thats awesome! i'll be sure to PM you after i get it! :thumbsup:

lp_fan_chaz said:
Thank you! I was just cleaning out my stuff for Fall/Winter so I figured I'd give it away instead of throw it away. :)

linkinrapark---please contact me before or by tomorrow (Saturday) morning.
sorry its been awhile
but what do u want me to do?

I'm sorry, but I tried to let you know that you were getting the third pendant! When you didn't respond, I sent it to the next person in line. I'm sorry, but I had to send them out.

lp_fan_chaz said:
I'm sorry, but I tried to let you know that you were getting the third pendant! When you didn't respond, I sent it to the next person in line. I'm sorry, but I had to send them out.
it's cool i havent been on here for a long time

Just so you guys know, Omega got the pendant today! That proves that I really did send them off (in case some of you didn't trust I would---lol).

Back