LP rock or metal come here 2 have ur say..

actually they deserve to be put under metal they just rock heres a definition of metal for you idiots who know **** about metal or rock i will give you a little lesson. metal is a form of rock music characterized by aggressive, driving rhythms and highly amplified distorted guitars, generally with grandiose lyrics. which lp aint they are the crappy version and they aren't talented crap arse band ever and they are classified under
rock, is a form of popular music, usually featuring vocals (often with vocal harmony), electric guitars and a strong back beat they don't deserve put under metal genre go to metal archives and i dare you to talk about Linkin Park you guys would be banned when you talk about them so cya losers.

hmm what a nice guy!

Ill give you a little advice, instead of going on forums who people will talk about the subject of the forum and taking the P*ss out of them for their conversations...Why dont you just go and take some lessons on how to f*cking get a life!

People like that really p*ss me off! I came here to have fun not to be insulted.

Majin_Raziel said:
hmm what a nice guy!

Ill give you a little advice, instead of going on forums who people will talk about the subject of the forum and taking the P*ss out of them for their conversations...Why dont you just go and take some lessons on how to f*cking get a life!

People like that really p*ss me off! I came here to have fun not to be insulted.

exactly..what he said

Exactly!!! Its actually quite sad that he has nothing better to do than go on here and take the P*ss outta us. Its not like I go on Barbie.com and tell them i hate pink..

A7XLP said:
actually they deserve to be put under metal they just rock heres a definition of metal for you idiots who know **** about metal or rock i will give you a little lesson. metal is a form of rock music characterized by aggressive, driving rhythms and highly amplified distorted guitars, generally with grandiose lyrics. which lp aint they are the crappy version and they aren't talented crap arse band ever and they are classified under
rock, is a form of popular music, usually featuring vocals (often with vocal harmony), electric guitars and a strong back beat they don't deserve put under metal genre go to metal archives and i dare you to talk about Linkin Park you guys would be banned when you talk about them so cya losers.

SO WHAT? i'm still thinkin LP is nü metal and rock is dead.

Back