LP should make full length movie

LPHybridSnax

I think Linkin Park should make a full length movie, so 80 - 110 minutes, thats about what its like being rock stars, touring to other countries, recoring in the studio. I know they have mini-episode things for each album, but if they include bands they tour with (which is usually Slipknot, 3 Doors Down, POD, System of a Down, etc.) they can make this a pretty good movie for theaders. Think about it, in the United States Linkin Park has at least half a million fans, about a third of those are really hardcore fans that would sit through a movie just to see a 20 second scene where Chester says 'it will get you tweaked'. In Indianapolis (majority hip-hop/rap fan base) Slipknot has people wearing their bags and shirts everyday in school, so they're most likey huge fans that would like to see Slipknot in theaders, all in all it could easily make more than what was spent to make. (Cheapest I can think is a Sony indie film camera and a basic editing program like Sony Vegas, cost about $7,000, after editing and camera operator expences, asuming somebody is paid to do it, at the very most a total of $20,000. There are 6 members of Linkin Park so that's $3,333 each. Just make Phoenex pay the extra dollar because he skipped out on Hybrid Theory to tour with Snax.

I saw frat party... didn't like it, at all. Maybe I got a bad torrent of it (yeah, couldn't find it on amazon.com) all i saw was a live concert.

Why would I buy something I don't like? Plus, I've put out a lot of stuff that I don't charge for... not as entertaining as Linkin Park, but still.

I would like to see a whole movie about the recording process of their new Album

From the first start, over to the Summer Sonic concerts, and in the end the final release

You can easily make a 120-180 minutes movie out of that...

Jeezy said:
I would like to see a whole movie about the recording process of their new Album

From the first start, over to the Summer Sonic concerts, and in the end the final release

You can easily make a 120-180 minutes movie out of that...

Yeah that would be very nice :)

If LP made a full length movie I would officially label them sell out and you would never see me on here again...

Of course I say that now but in real it would probaly be different...

now that i think about it... this would be a retarded idea, so thank biggs for putting it in my head. Paramount or 20th Century Fox (some production company) should make a movie about bands like Linkin Park, Limp Bizcut, Disturbed, etc. having super powers and trying to stop Travis Tritt, Toby Keith, and Keith Urban (country singers) from taking over the world.... no I don't do drugs anymore...

errrr the super six? or just "linkin park" all lycra wearing with the LP logo on their chests.

someone allocate superpowers? =p

Back