LP stuff for sell

lp_fan_chaz

Anyone want to buy some LP stuff? I have a bunch of stuff like LP Live in Budokan and rock am ring 01 and 04 (they're dvds by the way). I also have some other cds and stuff as well as more dvds. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post the set lists, etc. Thanks!! :)

hmm.. No thanks, I don't buy LP bootlegs. I did back when I first started collecting but then I finally realized that it is easier just to trade for them without paying.

lp_fan_chaz said:
Anyone want to buy some LP stuff? I have a bunch of stuff like LP Live in Budokan and rock am ring 01 and 04 (they're dvds by the way). I also have some other cds and stuff as well as more dvds. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post the set lists, etc. Thanks!! :)

Hell yeah, I'd be interested!

AIM: Vbobberte
MSN: TheRealCyro@hotmail.com

We'll talk more on thier I suppose.

These are actual dvds (to the person that said something about bootlegs). They were done in the other countries by camera people just like LIT was done. Here's the set list for some items! I'll post more stuff later since it'll take up a lot of room! :) Also, if you prefer to send an AMERICAN money order, you can. It just makes it easier if it's US cash and you'll get it quicker b/c I don't like going to the bank that often! lol :)

LINKIN PARK LIVE IN BUDOKAN--'03
TRACK LIST:
Don't Stay
Somewhere I Belong
Lying From You
Papercut
Points of Authority
Runaway
Faint
From the Inside
Figure 09
With You
By Myself
Pushing Me Away
Numb
Crawling
In the End
A Place For My Head
One Step Closer
Price: $15 This includes shipping and packaging. Cash only please in US dollars.

LINKIN PARK LIVE ROCK AM RING '01
TRACK LIST:
With You
Runaway
Papercut
By Myself
Points of Authority
High Voltage
Crawling
Pushing Me Away
And One
In the End
A Place For My Head
Forgotten
Sweet Child of Mine (COVER)
One Step Closer
Price: $20 This includes shipping and packaging. US cash only please.

LINKIN PARK LIVE ROCK AM RING '04 (THE BEST ONE!) This is the best dvd b/c it's the one that has the funny faces made at the camera plus funny little comments made by Chester such as, "I found OJs' gloves!" and "I throw like a ****ing girl....sorry about that...I'll make it up to you, I promise" seductive-like. There's more funny stuff too, but I can't really remember everything on it! This is also one of the performances where LP bring in a crowd member to help them out.
TRACK LIST:
Don't Stay
Lying From You
Papercut
Points of Authority
With You
Runaway
MEDLEY: Step up------Nobody's Listening-----It's Going Down
Somewhere I Belong
From the Inside
Breaking the Habit (the track version on the LPU cd this year)
Numb
Faint
In the End
A Place For My Head
Crawling
Wish (COVER)
One Step Closer
Price: $25 This includes shipping and packaging. US cash only please.

LINKIN PARK PROJECT REVOLUTION CD---NOT A DVD
It has 17 tracks on it so if you would like to have it, pm me for a track list. It's too long to type everything since each track explains what it is! lol I'll give you a few tracks on here though. It has the GIVING IN COVER of Adema plus the Marilyn Manson mix of By Myself. Most of the tracks are instrumental and/or remixes of the songs (like Reanimation cd). However, I have to say the best part is the cover which is awesome!
Price: $15 This includes shipping and packaging. US cash only please.

Frat Party at the Pancake Festival dvd----You all know what it is! If you don't have it, here's a chance to get it cheap!
Price: $10 This includes shipping and packaging. US cash only please.

I WILL ADD MORE SOON! I have some other stuff like Live in Orlando cd and some other dvds (collision course import, etc) I'll post those in a couple days so please check back here if you're wanting more LP stuff! I'm also going to add something FREE if you buy something! It'll be something LP. I'll add free stuff until I run out of LP stuff. It's just little extras that I've gotten over the years and short dvds/svcds that you might like! lol :)

EDIT: Please PM me if you want to buy something! I don't use the messengers anymore b/c I never get on them! :)

I have a Linkin Park bootleg audio CD with like 17 tracks on from one of thier gigs here in London. Its really cool, I bought it from Camden in London, UK. I wouldn't dream of charging for it to my fellow LP'ers, but if anyone wants tracks from it, I will gladly host the entire CD online for you guys to download at your convenience. Its just Linkin Park live with basically the whole of Hybrid Theory done live, and a few songs (again from Hybrid Theory) from another London gig. It also has My December and High Voltage live. Let me know if ya'll are interested.

Oh and by the way, not to take away from the guy who is selling the stuff, but Linkin Park's Rock Am Ring 04 can be downloaded online from www.mininova.org using Bit Torrent software.

New GIRL actually! lol I'm not a guy! :)

I'll add to my list.

LINKIN PARK LIVE IN ORLANDO CD---NOT DVD.
PM me for track list if you want it! This is a release from WB. 21 tracks.
Price: $20 Includes shipping and packaging.

Collision Course DVD ONLY IMPORT
Price: $10

Again, as long as I have some extra LP stuff, I'll send something free with each. :)

Okay. Obviously the person that was going to buy the majority of the items I listed is not going to buy them. So for everyone that I had to say no to, I'll list them again for a different price and I'll list them as a "package". Also, for anyone that happened to miss it before, this is some LP stuff that I have for sell and you can scroll down for the tracks, etc.

Package Set ONE:
Live in Budokan DVD '03
Live Rock AM Ring DVD '01
Live Rock AM Ring DVD '04
FREE--I'll throw in a vcd concert (check your dvd player to see if it accepts svcd or vcd)
Price for set= $50 plus $5 for shipping and packaging

Package Set TWO: PM for track list (some examples---WISH cover, GIVING IN cover, remixes of LP songs, CC tracks, etc)
Project Revolution CD
Live in Orlando CD
FREE---I'll throw in a set of cds I bought off eBay with exclusive LP stuff and performances.
Price for set= $25 plus $5 for shipping and packaging

FRAT PARTY DVD and COLLISION COURSE DVD
Price for set--ONLY $10 to get both if you don't already have them plus $5 for shipping and packaging.

PM me if you want to buy anything. I still have some other stuff to add later, so check back again if you want! :)

PLEASE ONLY PM ME IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY SOMETHING. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU WANT TO BUY STUFF THEN NEVER RESPOND BACK. Thank you. :thumbsup:

What happened to all the people that wanted to buy something? lol When I first posted it on here I got a bunch of PMs about buying stuff and now everyone has disappeared. I told some people I couldn't sell something to them b/c someone else already asked for it. Then those people don't even contact me anymore---causing me to lose out on selling it. Pretty upsetting when you think about it b/c I could have sold it to someone that was really going to buy it and pay for it. Instead, I had to turn other people away b/c of it and now no one seems to want it anymore. If no one wants to buy it as sets, I'll do it the old way with the original prices posted first---I guess it would be at the bottom of the page since the board posts that way. I don't understand what happened to everyone that wanted to buy stuff!! For anyone else, please don't PM me to buy stuff then disappear. I think they know who they are without me posting their name on here...........

lp_fan_chaz said:

We're getting a buying section soon so hold off - plus if you buy bootlegs then you're pretty messed up. If someone's that desperate, I'll give them to them.

First three....the dvds?? It's just like Live in Texas. It's a concert with those songs I listed performed on them.

They aren't bootlegs. They were made by a camera crew just like Live in Texas. Two of them are anyway. The Rock AM Ring dvds were made in Germany (I think it was in Germany--somewhere like that) and they were created just like Live in Texas was. The cameras show the same stuff LIT shows. It has camera set up by them (Rob at the drums, Joe at the turn-table, etc) and they look at the camera ....stuff like that. They aren't bootlegs copied to send to people. The ROCK AM RING dvds are actual dvds made in Germany just like LIT. I don't know exactly how the Budokan dvd was made. It's not the same as the ROCK AM RING dvds, but it's still pretty good. The ROCK AM RING DVDS ARE ACTUAL DVDS----case and all. They come in a dvd case just like FRAT PARTY and all the other dvds you buy anywhere else.

EDIT: SET 2 is taken. SET 1 is still available again if anyone still wants it. It has the three dvds plus the one vcd/svcd. I'll also add something else free--it'll be a suprise! lol

Also available still is the FRAT PARTY DVD with the COLLISON COURSE DVD. I'll throw in the LIVE IN TEXAS COMBO (dvd plus cd) and the REANIMATION CD. Price for the four is $20 including shipping and handling. You could always buy this to have extras of what you already have----you know one for the house and one for the car. Or you could give one away as a gift or resell it and make money off of it! Everything is in PERFECT condition so it'd be good to resell it if you want to. I know everyone is wondering what I'm doing getting rid of all this stuff, but the reason is that I just want to buy the basic stuff from my favorite bands. By that I mean the original stuff like Hybrid Theory and Meteora. I spend way too much money on all the extra stuff!

lp_fan_chaz said:
First three....the dvds?? It's just like Live in Texas. It's a concert with those songs I listed performed on them.

They aren't bootlegs. They were made by a camera crew just like Live in Texas. Two of them are anyway. The Rock AM Ring dvds were made in Germany (I think it was in Germany--somewhere like that) and they were created just like Live in Texas was. The cameras show the same stuff LIT shows. It has camera set up by them (Rob at the drums, Joe at the turn-table, etc) and they look at the camera ....stuff like that. They aren't bootlegs copied to send to people. The ROCK AM RING dvds are actual dvds made in Germany just like LIT. I don't know exactly how the Budokan dvd was made. It's not the same as the ROCK AM RING dvds, but it's still pretty good. The ROCK AM RING DVDS ARE ACTUAL DVDS----case and all. They come in a dvd case just like FRAT PARTY and all the other dvds you buy anywhere else.

Ok... Having collected audio and video as well as Linkin Park merchandise, I can tell you that the shows you have mentioned are in fact bootlegs. The first impression most people get of bootlegs is audience recordings, which is true to an extent. There are also shows termed 'pro-shot', meaning they were done by camera crews at the event (such as Rock Am Ring, KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas and most recently Live 8). While these recordings are official, no official release exists of these shows (except Live 8, which is due out in November). These are bootlegs...

Myself and a number of collectors are creating a database of ALL LP merchandise and can be seen at http://discography.lpcollectors.com . Nowhere will you find reference to those DVDs among the official releases, however, they will be listed in our forthcoming LiveGuide, the comprehensive list of all unofficial recordings (both audience and pro shot) known to exist.

Hope this helps...

No one ever said they were offical LP stuff. Of course they aren't b/c they aren't sold or listed on the offical LP site. I'm saying that they are actual dvds with the same dvd quality you get with any other dvd you buy. When you say bootleg, it sounds like you're saying copied or taped at home! It's not that at all. This is a dvd like LIT is a dvd. Simple as that. LP must not have a problem with them b/c they acknowledge the camera and even make faces at them!

lp_fan_chaz said:
No one ever said they were offical LP stuff. Of course they aren't b/c they aren't sold or listed on the offical LP site. I'm saying that they are actual dvds with the same dvd quality you get with any other dvd you buy. When you say bootleg, it sounds like you're saying copied or taped at home! It's not that at all. This is a dvd like LIT is a dvd. Simple as that. LP must not have a problem with them b/c they acknowledge the camera and even make faces at them!

You're absolutely right... LP does acknowledge the camera, just the same as they did for LiT and CC. Point is, that these DVDs ARE considered bootlegs. That's not a negative term in this case. These shows (in some cases) have DVD quality video and audio as well as professional looking menus... In most cases, people are copying/recording them themselves and selling them on eBay, which is probably where/how you got them...

4aa2f5c409a50e5dd76cc2ab3d23ccd2.jpg

0a4e8a9fc434c1a959ae84eb34b3988f.jpg

These are the backs of the two ROCK AM RING DVDS.

Nope. I bought them from the actual people that do the shows. They have a company that goes out to the shows and does them.

lp_fan_chaz said:
4aa2f5c409a50e5dd76cc2ab3d23ccd2.jpg

0a4e8a9fc434c1a959ae84eb34b3988f.jpg

These are the backs of the two ROCK AM RING DVDS.

I've seen both before... Notice in the bottom left hand corner of the RaR 2004 pic? PRO-SHOT.

Also notice, no mention of Warner Bros, which would have some kind of rights, even on a foreign release.

Why would it say WB on it? It isn't an offical release from Warner. The place I bought it is a company that goes out and does the shows. The sell all kinds of them from different bands.

EDIT: Besides, what exactly is your point? lol I'm not trying to pass these off as something they aren't. They aren't offical releases from LP, but they are official releases from the company that makes them and goes out to the concerts to shoot them. How's that? :)

PS--I understand what you're saying, but I don't GET what you're SAYING. Know what I mean? I know you're trying to get the point across that these aren't offical LP releases, but it seems like you're trying to put the dvds down so no one would want them. These are awesome dvds to have.

Back