LP to perform at Zepp Tokyo

Does anyone know where the show on August 15 is? The information on Summer Sonic says they are playing Sendai but not the venue.

well they are an internationally acclaimed act. plus they play plentyof shows in the US, its jus they havnt played for awhile.

My source has stated that LP should be playing at least two, three, maybe four new songs at Summer Sonic with a set of about 18 total (including songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora).

NOTE: This is not false information this time. I will post only true statements now.

FTboy18 said:
My source has stated that LP should be playing at least two, three, maybe four new songs at Summer Sonic with a set of about 18 total (including songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora).

NOTE: This is not false information this time. I will post only true statements now.

lol that's not anything new, we all knew they'd do about a 17-18 song set with songs from HT, Meteora and probably the Pushing remix :p yeah 2-5 new songs I say too....I agree with you

My setlist would most likely look like this:

HYBRID THEORY: One Step Closer, Crawling, In The End, Papercut, Points Of Authority, A Place For My Head, With You

METEORA: Somewhere I Belong, Faint, Numb, Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, Lying From You

REANIMATION: Pushing Me Away (Remix)

NEW ALBUM: 3 new songs.

8 more days....

FTboy18 said:
My setlist would most likely look like this:

HYBRID THEORY: One Step Closer, Crawling, In The End, Papercut, Points Of Authority, A Place For My Head, With You

METEORA: Somewhere I Belong, Faint, Numb, Breaking The Habit, From The Inside, Lying From You

REANIMATION: Pushing Me Away (Remix)

NEW ALBUM: 3 new songs.

8 more days....

HT: Papercut, OSC, APFMH, Crawling, ITE, POA, With You, Runaway
Meteora: Don't Stay, SIB, LFY, BTH, Numb, Faint, Figure.09, Easier to Run
Reanimation: Pushing remix
New Album: 2 new songs.

Hopefully we will be able to get the whole show like Rock AM Ring 2004. I'd like to see them play My December too.

Back