LP tour with Eminem and 50 Cent.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
omg lp is gunna get shot
LMAO!!
that reminds me of the chapelle´s show!

ne waz...
I kinda change my mind...touring with eminem would be actually soo cause I like him but I dont like 50 that much...uh-uh..

Well eminem is the ONLY rap artist i will ever respect. He speaks the truth and doesnt rap about hoes and money all teh time.Thats why i hate rap.As for 50 cent i ****ing hate him so much he is the fakest person on the face of the earth.

MysteryLpChick said:
I was watching Daily Download on Fuse TV, and 50 cent said its a strong possiblity that it could happen. Even though they said they weren't going to tour for a while Linkin Park has ways of supriseing their fans, I like the idea the only song I like by 50 cent is Disco Inferno. Besides it would be huge here in Detroit. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
So they ARE coming to Detroit? Im confused

LP is not on this tour. Its called the Anger Management 3, its with G-Unit, D12, obie trice, lil jon and the eastside boyz, and stat quo. There is NO LP on the bill, NONE.

Hybrid Soldier said:
LP is not on this tour. Its called the Anger Management 3, its with G-Unit, D12, obie trice, lil jon and the eastside boyz, and stat quo. There is NO LP on the bill, NONE.

THANK GOD!!!

but their might still be another tour with eminem and 50 cent :(

dont know why people hate this idea soo much.... all music has its good points and its bad points, no matter how u look at it

Hey, if I got the chance to go, I sure as heck wouldn't say no ;) Too bad it's all the way over there eh. As I said a couple pages back, I do like Eminem. He's a pretty good artist, he's one of the very few rappers I like. I like his songs as well =) I've heard 50 cent live though, it was weird. His voice sounds so different to his songs. Deeper, with no tone in it at all. Bleh. I have his oldest and latest cds though *Through no fault of my own,my friend burnt it and gave it to me o_0* Haven't listened to it yet. Give it a chance and see how it goes. I still think it's a weird idea though =)

Back