LPF AWARDS 2006 | Vote Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.. Matt.. I doubt it.. I dunno.. hmm. nah keza n fribb gonna win.. I hope ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for interupting your friendly bable azm & Matt.. but I do think there are different 'levels' of immaturity. Matt was probably just messing around like always. No harm in that. However what happened today.. wasn't joking around anymore.

Last thing I will say about it in this thread - promise. :)

But still...:p @ matt

Lenneh depends on how u see it

Anyways Why the hell am i not the sexiest male?
obviously you guys dont know sexy
2786d3e837b0f7f5948d8de845bd5df4.gif

azemkamikaze03 said:
Honestly best thread start is probably all I really wanna win I rekon. The others are cool but I mean a win is a win a loss is a loss...thats life...
I'm just happy to be nominated, and really honoured in reference to some of the categories.

That was enough to make my day :p

wtf.. definately voting for you now azm! if you wanna continue discussing that.. pm me :) *sleep now*

misery said:
I'm just happy to be nominated, and really honoured in reference to some of the categories.

That was enough to make my day :p
what if u got nominated in like every catagorey but lost every(copyright stenners)? Lol that would kinda suck

It would be suckage cause ur good at everything but not the best at anything so yea......... if u dont get a sig then im not interested lol.

Nearly the funniest member just doesnt have the same ring to me *wink wink*

Well, I'd be happy that I'm good at everything, like Stenners said :p I dunno, if I was nominated for every category I'd probably think something was up.. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back