LPF AWARDS 2006 | Vote Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*scrolls down, reading list to see if her name is anywhere*

DAMMIT.

Well I guess that's what happens when you leave for a reeeally long time.

Poor, poor unknown members which everyone ignores...

AND BAH CONGRATS EVERYONE WHO 'WON'.*spits on teh ground*

S.J.Nero said:
*scrolls down, reading list to see if her name is anywhere*

DAMMIT.

Well I guess that's what happens when you leave for a reeeally long time.

Poor, poor unknown members which everyone ignores...

AND BAH CONGRATS EVERYONE WHO 'WON'.*spits on teh ground*
*gives cookies* ^.^

hehe if we'd nominate all the people who arent really active much.. then.. well you know.. how the hell would that work

Again, congrats to all those who were nominated. But this post is to thank UM0, SB, Fibbs, and linkinpark-1 for all their hard work. Thank you guys, you're awesome! :thumbsup:

acdcrules04 said:
Again, congrats to all those who were nominated. But this post is to thank UM0 and SB for all their hard work. Thank you guys, you're awesome! :thumbsup:
Agreed, good job! :)

Hyper said:
That's pretty much another drawback to having members pick the nominees. Everyone's going to want their stuff up there.
How would members nominate anyway? Whatever way, I'm sure there's a way to prevent such things from happening :)

Lenneh said:
How would members nominate anyway? Whatever way, I'm sure there's a way to prevent such things from happening :)

Well it'd be so confusing to have members nominate, look at it this way.
Who's going to oversee everything? Obviously if you pick a member, it baises things their way. Makes it more of a popularity contest than anything.
Then you have to worry about who counts votes. Who chooses the categories? It's retarded to have people nominate people into countless categories. There's so many things that need someone to overview it all, which is why the Mod's doing it is the best idea. It just.. fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back