LPF Projekt - The Remix Album Is RELEASED!

Nice to see a mainly posetive response, nice and popular too may have to consider making LPF Projekt 2 and try to get 15 tracks lol.

Thanks for the replies at least they were all constructive crisism and im just glad to see one of my tracks made a faviroute list :D

Idea:

I think XFS should take over the LPF Projekts, and create an LPF Album 2.0.
Most of the remixing members are in XFS, so I think it'd work.

We could get more tracks that way :)

Anyways, yes, the 9 tracks we had were AWESOME. I've heard some before but still: wow! Favorite song is Faint Remix :D

Hahninator said:
Idea:

I think XFS should take over the LPF Projekts, and create an LPF Album 2.0.
Most of the remixing members are in XFS, so I think it'd work.

We could get more tracks that way :)

Anyways, yes, the 9 tracks we had were AWESOME. I've heard some before but still: wow!

FYI Agent was also overlooking the project till he left it so it has kinda always been under XFS but we wanted to get others involved too. Now that XFS have a large member base we now know we have artists, before then we didnt know who to apporach and who was going to approach.

Stenners said:
FYI Agent was also overlooking the project till he left it so it has kinda always been under XFS but we wanted to get others involved too. Now that XFS have a large member base we now know we have artists, before then we didnt know who to apporach and who was going to approach.

Does this mean that XFS is gunna take over the LPF projekts? Are we all in agreement on this or are we just throwing the idea around?

azemkamikaze03 said:
1 - Fansince1999 - Intro (Figure.09 Remix)

Hm Hm! Nice ass intro! Just one thing that left me hanging like no bang at the end! It gets repetitive. But a nice bang would rock overall 8.5/10.

2 - Reflectionist - AO^ (A10 Remix)

Well, not my favorite. But its a good song. 6/10

3 - Tim Buel - Faint Remix

Well it was good. I liked it. It was preety much the same song except for a few added delights which made it good. Faint=Fav song. So i enjoyed it. Not bad. Just not much change. 7/10 ...whos tim buel?

4 - Reflectionist - Noisses (Hahn instumental remix)

HaHa! Masterpiece. I like this one. It made me laugh(¿weird?) I like it alot! 8.5/10

5 - Stenners - Lessons (Runaway Remix)

Well, Interesting song. Not to knock on you. But to many instrumentals. But nice nonetheless i guess. 6.5/10

6 - Z.44 - Numb X-Metal Remix

Z.44 you murdered a perfectly good song! You waited three days. And you brought it back from the dead a made a nice sounding pleasuring song! I like it. It goes easy on a hard soul. Good one! Nice one this deserves a 9/10. nothing really wrong with it. Just doesnt sound like a ten. Nice instrumental.

7 - Reflectionist - NTR MSSN

Good! Not much change but good! 8/10

8 - Stenners - Nearing The End (In The End Remix)

Reverses allways sound good! But u collided it to much which made an uneasy sound. To much of a diffrence. Basically. 5.5/10

9 - Agent - FRGTProblems

Oh ****! WTF! Good God! If this albumn had 99 problems this bitch isnt one. I give it a 10/10.

this was an opened-minded review trust me.

Agent I'd give the gold

Z.44 would barely bite silver with second place( If Fss99 was a tad bit better z would be sharing bronze with reflectionist.)

Fs99 and Reflectionist(song 4) would share bronze.

Well done guys

albumn gets an overall rating 8/10....more songs would rock

We appreciate the time you spent writing the review. Thanks

I will work harder for the next album, I promise.

Hrmmm... I havent been here for two days and look what I missed... :confused:

Even though my track isnt in there... at least you used my title... :thumbsup:

Id start listening now, but its in the morning and my favorite morning show that hasnt been on air for months is now back!!! [The old station (Y100) got shut down] Ill listen this afternoon...

Ill edit this with my thoughts. ;)

Agent2594 said:
Perhaps we can try this again; maybe we'll have better results. Anybody up for a LPF Projekt 2.0?

HELLZ YEA!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I thought the same thing when i saw there were only 9 songs on it.
also, it all happened so fast, i barely had time to start my second one. well, good idea, lol. :) by the way, thanx 4 my silver rating! :D

Back