LPF Sessions Vol. 2.0 Discussion Thread

on a first listen: sounds cool on the whole
some things sounded a bit too much like FL but I mean you gotta do what you gotta do
DL, that one track of yours sounded so happy somehow...hard to describe it. but the a.06 remix was too close to the original. also I didn't realy get into this whole phone message thing, didn't do much for me
I really liked the remixes, good stuff Ref, and azk that in the end thing was well done. good on ya going for 6 mins, not everyone would've done that.

thanks jeezy for mixing and mastering my track btw :p

Ok im just skippin around right now, RRN is amazing, dude your vocals are awesome!

Dont forget the Hidden Track haha and the Outro :)

ok im downloading it atm

heads up Jeezy, the Badongo link doesnt work,well it doesnt for me, it said that the file was only 200kb and thus is screwed when u try to open it, i thought the "just how big is it" questions were a joke cause i saw 200kb xD

Hazi[LP]Tonz;536621 said:
ok im downloading it atm

heads up Jeezy, the Badongo link doesnt work,well it doesnt for me, it said that the file was only 200kb and thus is screwed when u try to open it, i thought the "just how big is it" questions were a joke cause i saw 200kb xD

yeah just screw the badongo link...

Sharebee messed the upload up.

Someone play that "Intro 0.2" backwards....:D

x-rated

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked LPF2.0 quite alot actually, i mean some of it wasnt realy polished, but u can see the effort and what not, the skill is no doubt there, i especially loved gradons,stenners and ref's instrumentals, they were very dramatic and easy to listen to at the same time. although we coulda used some more vocally stuff

Hazi[LP]Tonz;536810 said:
i liked LPF2.0 quite alot actually, i mean some of it wasnt realy polished, but u can see the effort and what not, the skill is no doubt there, i especially loved gradons,stenners and ref's instrumentals, they were very dramatic and easy to listen to at the same time. although we coulda used some more vocally stuff
well the sessions go throw phases
the very first lpf mixtapes we had way back were basically a whole bunch of remixes and mashups
then last years sessions was a lot of vocal and performed stuff
this year is a lot of instrumental and expirimental stuff

the very first lpf mixtapes we had way back were basically a whole bunch of remixes and mashups

The very first LPF mixtape, I had 4 tracks out of 10. lol

They were only like 3 or 4 months ago lol

is ther eanywhere that I could download the other LPF Sessions/mixtapes?

Back