• Valiant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Cave

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShinodaBear

Live. Love. Laugh.
Well, now that it's the end of August, i think it's time to place your votes for the best movie of the month. After this, the final FOUR, actually, FIVE will go head to head and we'll crown the best summer movie of 2005.

As you can see, Charlie and Fantastic Four both tied votes, so both will advance.

Winners::
May :: Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
June:: War of the Worlds
July:: TIE :: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
July:: TIE :: Fantastic Four
August: ?

I shall vote in a sec.

Hum... Skeleton Key or the Cave, Skeleton Key or the Cave? Um, I guess I'll go with the Cave because I really wasn't expecting that ending, Skeleton Key was more of suspense then anything else.

Well being where I am, I usually don't see new movies that often. I have seen Dukes of Hazzard though. I've heard that 40 Year Old Virgin is supposed to be hilarious so I want to see it soon. The Brothers Grimm was really good as well, but it's not on the list, so I don't know who I'm going to vote for.

I haven't seen any of those movies yet. But, I am going to see The Skeleton Key or The Cave with my grandma later tonight.

i just love the movie Dukes of Hazzards, its so ****ing funny....XD some of the other movies i havent seen yet so i guess thats why i chose this one:p

Back