lpp's journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
woodyloveslinkin said:
i have a kool idea...

CALM THE **** DOWN.

don't fight in other ppls journals. then they right something bad about u in theirs.

GO SNIPER GO GO GO SNIPER GO GO SNIPER
KICK SOME ASS.

darklinkinpark said:
k then.
but i dont like it wen i say sumthin and she twists it round to the xact oppisite and every1 bash me
All she said was that you guys were having a "fight" of some sort. and we never bashed you really. Just tried to help lpp.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Thats stupid. She knows I wont listen when I am spoken to like that.

well we all know that but the n0obs don't haha

lol

to funny i guess they will learn there lesson when they piss you off now huh.

but i think she might wann start a fight.

man my life is worth ****.

my mom don't really listen to me

i had two best friend abandoned me

ellie and misty.

so now i feel worthless

Hey,
Just thought I'd rock on in and say hi seeing as how you were so nice to welcome me... so... "Hi!"
Hehehehe... seems like a fiery room... at least things have been resolved, that's good. Don't really have much to say, don't know what to say on these damn things, so rather than turn this into a Kevin Costner speech, I'll just quietly back out now and say, thanks for your time!
:D
See ya!

Ravynlee said:
Hey,
Just thought I'd rock on in and say hi seeing as how you were so nice to welcome me... so... "Hi!"
Hehehehe... seems like a fiery room... at least things have been resolved, that's good. Don't really have much to say, don't know what to say on these damn things, so rather than turn this into a Kevin Costner speech, I'll just quietly back out now and say, thanks for your time!
:D
See ya!

no prob rob's gurl

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Welcome Ravynlee. I'm [LP]GotLinkinPark?. I hope you enjoy LPF.

Thanks! *awww* You ppl sure are nice... a lot better than another certain LP forum I shall not mention ( :( bugger, 'em!)
So far I'm really lovin' it here... In fact, It's now become my first port of call whenever I log online. Thanks for the collective welcomes.
See ya's!

i got to go get ready for church.

i hope something fun happens today

twilightcrimson7 said:
I have to get ready too, my dad's finally picking me up (YAY!)
I hope something fun happens too, and I hope yA feel good
ttyl

thnk you tc7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back